1st person vehicles anyone?

I would love riding a warthog in 1st person. I think 3rd persons is fine, but it must be an option. Maybe they should reduce the camera space in 3rd person just to equalize, but you get the idea.

I would love playing halo as if it were me in the game.
So, would you like an option for 1st person vehicles?

!st person riding in side seat and I want to scope in as well.

That will be cool.

1st person should be optional but I’ll stick to driving in 3rd person.

I think that it should be a gametype option, but that the default should still be third person. It might be fun if there were some playlists that tried to make a “real world” vibe, and this was one of their ways.

Only when riding shotty.

As an option in the start screen.

I hate 1st person view for driving. I like to see what’s on my sides.

That’s a good idea when riding as a passenger because it’s almost pointless riding shotgun because you can’t really aim or be to effective killing things, so being able to see whats happening is a good idea.

> That’s a good idea when riding as a passenger because it’s almost pointless riding shotgun because you can’t really aim or be to effective killing things, so being able to see whats happening is a good idea.

Not entirely true, at least for Reach. Passengers get super god tier aim assist, deadly with sniper. Snipes and Revenant= dead everything.

OT: I would love for 1st person passenger to come back. It helps the with the immersion (something MP and Campaign needs more of not less). However, it should be optional for the player and not forced upon. Choice between 1st and 3rd person view.

How about the option to have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, person driving?

I want the freedom to pick which one i prefer

> How about the option to have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, person driving?
>
> I want the freedom to pick which one i prefer

2nd person driving? How on Earth would that work? Third person means from a view outside the character, you’re looking at the character with your own eyes. First person means you’re looking through the eyes of the character, their point of view is your point of view. Second person view would mean that you’re looking at your character from the point of view of another character, there’s a reason games don’t do that.

> > How about the option to have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, person driving?
> >
> > I want the freedom to pick which one i prefer
>
> 2nd person driving? How on Earth would that work? Third person means from a view outside the character, you’re looking at the character with your own eyes. First person means you’re looking through the eyes of the character, their point of view is your point of view. Second person view would mean that you’re looking at your character from the point of view of another character, there’s a reason games don’t do that.

It sounds crazy. But i like crazy (So does cortana)

> > > How about the option to have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, person driving?
> > >
> > > I want the freedom to pick which one i prefer
> >
> > 2nd person driving? How on Earth would that work? Third person means from a view outside the character, you’re looking at the character with your own eyes. First person means you’re looking through the eyes of the character, their point of view is your point of view. Second person view would mean that you’re looking at your character from the point of view of another character, there’s a reason games don’t do that.
>
> It sounds crazy. But i like crazy (So does cortana)

Me too!