1st Person Passenger

It’s been hinted at by IGN . . . First person driving . . .

Though I normally drive first person in drive simulators I don’t know how keen I am about driving that way in Halo (though options are never a terrible thing), however I want to return the idea of first person passenger!

This alone would make me want to ride around in the passengers seat. It would also make shooting easier. I REAAAALLY want this!

I really want this as well.

It’s not Halo, it wouldn’t work. This isn’t Battlefield, or whatever game you got this from.

> It’s not Halo, it wouldn’t work. This isn’t Battlefield, or whatever game you got this from.

Ever played a little game called Halo: Combat Evolved? I’d be even more disgusted if you don’t know that and you’ve played Anniversary.

I would love it. But more so I would just like to be able to scope when in a passenger seat.

> > It’s not Halo, it wouldn’t work. This isn’t Battlefield, or whatever game you got this from.
>
> Ever played a little game called Halo: Combat Evolved? I’d be even more disgusted if you don’t know that and you’ve played Anniversary.
>
> I would love it. But more so I would just like to be able to scope when in a passenger seat.

I loled when I read his comment.

It’s something that could happen, but there really is no good or bad side, it’s all just opinion.

> It’s not Halo, it wouldn’t work. This isn’t Battlefield, or whatever game you got this from.

It work in pretty good in Halo CE…

Edit: Not sure if sarcastic . . . Or just 12 . . .

Actually…whatever.

Third-person passenger view was implemented precisely because the first-person view in the first game was basically useless. If it does return, then I think sensitivity needs to be automatically increased while a player is in the passenger seat. They should also preserve the idea of the passenger sitting higher in the seat so that he or she can view the battlefield in a full 360 degree circle.

> I am pretty sure he is joking by his post history.

Even if he wasn’t joking, there’s no need to vilify someone for making a mistake. This is the reason for the chasm that exists in the community, not the changes that are being made to the franchise.

> Third-person passenger view was implemented precisely because the first-person view in the first game was basically useless. If it does return, then I think sensitivity needs to be automatically increased while a player is in the passenger seat. They should also preserve the idea of the passenger sitting higher in the seat so that he or she can view the battlefield in a full 360 degree circle.

How could we make this cooler!? Pull an optional 360 degree view so you can fire backwards out of a moving vehicle drive-by style.

I now want that passenger hog from H3 in matchmaking.

I would like to see it in a future halo game as toggle option for every seat in vehicles.
Have any of you wandered how a wraith looks 1st Person?

1st person passenger, yes.

1st person driving, short answer:

No.

Long answer:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I wouldn’t mind it being in the game if it’s optional