1st person passanger view in warthog?

I have been informed that Halo CEA will have 1st person view in its passanger seat. Now it seems right to do that and I believe it should be added into Halo 4. I don’t see that it would make it too hard for the passanger to shoot. Plus it would be fun. Does anyone else think it should be this way or would it cause too many complications?

I loved the first person view in the passenger. I didn’t like the switch (and still don’t).

I always liked the 1st person view for the passenger seat of the hog, I think you should at least have a setting to switch between 3rd and 1st person views though so people who don’t like it can use 3rd person

Agreed, I loved riding shotgun in Halo: Combat Evolved. Sure, it was hard to kill anyone with anything other than a Rocket Launcher, but it was more fun than being in 3rd person.

Should definitely be an option, and maybe for drivers too: Switching between 1st and 3rd person view

I’ve never liked the 3rd person view for the passanger, I use to love to take the warthog from the other team, park it behind my base on a hill where I can sit in the passanger seat and snipe people from cross the map, and LMFAO all day.

They’re not modifying how we play the game, just how it looks artistically. Ok Grunt Funeral Skull does change the game, but not to the degree they’ve claimed they’re not changing the game to which FPS driving would do.

I’ve always have liked the first person view as well. However, I have always thought the third person view has worked better. The things the warthog can go threw can be intense on the view of the player but third person and a larger sight seems to balance that out, imo.

first person passenger + the maw escape sequence + HD = THE AWESOMENES!!!

> I’ve always have liked the first person view as well. However, I have always thought the third person view has worked better. The things the warthog can go threw can be intense on the view of the player but third person and a larger sight seems to balance that out, imo.

Passenger seat first person view would be nice. Especially if you could zoom while sitting to. Would open up allot of possibilities. Especially with passenger seats on aircraft.

I always wanted a safari gametype. Either with a transport warthog or a Falcon with no machine guns. The player could fill the vehicle with players armed with sniper rifles and just go around a map filled with faster players chasing them with gravity hammers.

It’s kind of annoying nobody has considered making so we could implement something like this.

first person side seat is classic halo and is awesome

> first person side seat is classic halo and is awesome

I could not agree more.