1st person driving

Anyone else think it would be sweet to be able to drive a Warthog in first person perspective. Like an added feature to switch between 3rd and 1st person view when driving vehicles.

This would be a feature to the game, not that it would force you to drive in 1st person, just an option.

And please watch this.

Thanks to Killer Edi for link.

we don’t use the D-pad anyway, why not.

press ^ to enter/exit 1st person

No thank you.

Their time and money is best put elsewhere. Third person driving is how Halo is- if you don’t like it, deal with it. Obviously I wouldn’t mind the option though.

That’s just too radical, it has always been 3rd person and hopefully will be.

> No thank you.
>
> Their time and money is best put elsewhere. Third person driving is how Halo is- if you don’t like it, deal with it. Obviously I wouldn’t mind the option though.

No I am not saying I do not like it in 3rd person view, im perfectly fine with it. And I know it will not happen, but im saying it would be a cool feature.

It would be awesome.!!!

Look at this video… its a mod but it still seems very cool.! =P

Video first person driving modhttp://youtu.be/ryA0TtrPzoQ

I hope they put it like an extra option.! =)

I’m not sure about first person driving but I hope they bring back first person passenger seat.

I made a thread about this! It’s an awesome idea! I would love all the Vehicles in the game to have this option! :smiley:

I think the Warthog is just too big to have a good first person driving in the game, you head would be in a fixed position so you wouldn’t be able to see things directly in front of the bonnet -.-

Aside from that, Halo doesn’t need that addition imo, warthogs are perfect as they are and have always been.

I have no problem with this.

> It would be awesome.!!!
>
> Look at this video… its a mod but it still seems very cool.! =P
>
> Video first person driving modhttp://youtu.be/ryA0TtrPzoQ
>
> I hope they put it like an extra option.! =)

OMG!!! That is epic!!! Now my hopes are way to high!!! Omg Omg thanks for this video!
Btw, ill post your link so people can see.

To put it simply,my jaw fell through floor once I saw the Falcon gameplay.

As long as I can also use third person, fine.

If it was optional, it would be a pointless idea as people viewing in third person perspective would have a HUGE advantage over people in first person, as they have a much bigger field view.

That would be a great idea!

But some of the vehicules like the Warthog, the Banshee and the Scorpion would not be really pilotable in First-Person.

> If it was optional, it would be a pointless idea as people viewing in third person perspective would have a HUGE advantage over people in first person, as they have a much bigger field view.

If people want to put themselves at a disadvantage, more power to them if you ask me.

Unless it’s my driver. If it’s my driver, I’m not using warthogs anymore.

good idea it would be nice to see the interior of the -Yoink!- new modelled warthog :slight_smile:

I bet they will because they want to make the game more subversive than any other Halo game so it would make sense and it would be awesome as hell!!!

> > If it was optional, it would be a pointless idea as people viewing in third person perspective would have a HUGE advantage over people in first person, as they have a much bigger field view.
>
> If people want to put themselves at a disadvantage, more power to them if you ask me.
>
> Unless it’s my driver. If it’s my driver, I’m not using warthogs anymore.

Exactly why it would be a waste of resources and time.

> To put it simply,my jaw fell through floor once I saw the Falcon gameplay.

Me too!!!