1ST PERSON CUTSCENES VS 3RD PERSON CUTSCENES

As we all know, in the trailer, there is a cutscene where Master Cheif is pulling open a door in first person, what do you like better? 1st or 3rd, I like a combo of both like in ODST.

I’d like a combination too. First Person in cutscenes which are just short, like opening the door, and 3rd person in longer cutscenes.

A combination of both, but I’d rather more third person than first person cutscenes.

Cut-scenes are supposed to be cinematic and emotional. FP cut-scenes can not deliver on that front, and also- they are usually terrible and feel like a piece of uninteractable gameplay.

Also, there is almost no point in mo-cap if the cutscenes are FP.

I’d say a mix of 'em.

(As we all know, in the trailer, there is a cutscene where Master Cheif is pulling open a door in first person) just thinking about that it looks like your trying to escape forward unto dawn and i wonder what it would be like on co-op.

Bit of both, epic cutscenes in third person, the real storytelling. Minor bits in first.

But low-emotion sort of mission beginnings could work. I’m thinking about how ODST’s first cutscene worked. The main story being told through third person, but the drop definately worked better in first person.

I also like the cambo of both. It would be cool if you can toggle between 3rd and 1st, at least when ever possible.

i would like to see 1st person cutscenes only where Master Chief is doing something more hands on. Other than that i would like to see 3rd person.

Third person cut scenes are better than first person cut scenes in my opinion. You can see more and get a better view of what is happening. However I wouldn’t be opposed to having a few first person cut scenes thrown in there.

Both. I quite liked the First Person cutscene in Halo Reach, the one with the Zealots on Winter Contingency.