1st Back to Back Exterminations in the WORLD

Watch the Video HERE!

There’s a first time for everything! Now only was I the first person to get back to back Extermination’s in Halo 3, but after a month of searching online, I’m now confirmed as the first person to do this in Halo 4. The clip is roughly a month and a half old.

Enjoy, Comment, Rate, and Discuss! How hard is it for you to get something like this?

Ah, I remember my 1st Extermination, it was on SWAT. These guy must be feeling very special.

Not sarcasm, I’m serious. =P

Lol sick.

I haven’t even gotten any Exterminations in H4, but I mostly play Swat, instant respawn…

I’m pretty sure out of the millions of matches played someone got back to back exterminations in day 1 of release. Just because no video is posted anywhere doesn’t mean it never happened before …

> I’m pretty sure out of the millions of matches played someone got back to back exterminations in day 1 of release. Just because no video is posted anywhere doesn’t mean it never happened before …

Maybe they are the first documented ones. =)

That’s awesome!

I’d be a little more impressed if it were on slayer. Since it was on KOTH all the enemies were either grouped up or running at the hill, but that was awesome nonetheless.

>going on an awesome extermination streak
>BETRAYAL

> >going on an awesome extermination streak
> >BETRAYAL

Ya lol bad teammates. What’s even worse, is we lost the game. I pushed hill the whole game too :frowning:

Also, yes, it’s the first documented one. So that means it’s the first one to happen, unless another one pops up earlier than this one. So for now, it’s mine. I also got the world’s first back to backs in H3, so I feel super-special for doing the same on H4 :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 4 has 2 versions of the Extermination. If you check yer commendations. If you kill every member of the opposing team in 1 game it’s considered an extermination. Last week my friend got B2B exterms in Grif. However, he didn’t save his.

Nice work. You should feel pretty good. :slight_smile:

> Halo 4 has 2 versions of the Extermination. If you check yer commendations. If you kill every member of the opposing team in 1 game it’s considered an extermination. Last week my friend got B2B exterms in Grif. However, he didn’t save his.
>
> Nice work. You should feel pretty good. :slight_smile:

Well Extermination is actually a medal you earn ingame. The commendation you’re citing is “Exterminate! Exterminate!” Which are two different things. But yes, it’s VERY hard to get 1, let alone 2. Also Back to backs are different than 2x and 3x Exterms.

I got my first extermination yesterday :3

“Also, yes, it’s the first documented one. So that means it’s the first one to happen”

What amazing logic…

> “Also, yes, it’s the first documented one. So that means it’s the first one to happen”
>
>
> What amazing logic…

Yes, because there’s no proof of any others before mine. I can say I got 10 in one game but that doesnt make it true. Same as internet quote, “pic or it didnt happen.” If you didnt have proof, then it didnt happen.

> > Halo 4 has 2 versions of the Extermination. If you check yer commendations. If you kill every member of the opposing team in 1 game it’s considered an extermination. Last week my friend got B2B exterms in Grif. However, he didn’t save his.
> >
> > Nice work. You should feel pretty good. :slight_smile:
>
> Well Extermination is actually a medal you earn ingame. The commendation you’re citing is “Exterminate! Exterminate!” Which are two different things. But yes, it’s VERY hard to get 1, let alone 2. Also Back to backs are different than 2x and 3x Exterms.

The commendation is actually called Exterminator.