1Mil req points. What should I buy Silver or Gold?

So since I started playing Halo 5 in April I’ve never bought a single req pack. At the moment I’m have just over 600 000 req points. I don’t really know how the req system works. I would like to unlock all the unlockables at the end. So as the question states in the title. With what should I start? Should I buy only silver packs with the points or should I spend like 400 000 on silver packs (120 Packs) and 600 000 on gold packs (60 packs)? I read somewhere that it would take round about 1,3 mil to unlock all silver items. I do know that it will take a lot more than 1 mil req point to unlock everything I just want to know where to start.

Any input will be helpful
Thanks.

Buy Silver Packs until you start getting req Points back, then go to Gold

> 2533274873873545;2:
> Buy Silver Packs until you start getting req Points back, then go to Gold

^ What he said.

Buy silver packs until you get everything than start with gold packs

If you have nothing unlocked, then start with Bronze packs until you have all of the common reqs and customization unlocks. Then go to silver packs for all of the uncommon and rare unlocks. I doubt it, but if you some how make it past silver packs with your 1 million req points alone, (in which you would start to get req points back from the packs) then move on to gold packs.

Just buy Gold packs, you’ll be dishearten by the amount of uncommon and common items you still will have available once you get through the whole mill.

Buy all bronze. ALL Bronze.

> 2533274825101441;7:
> Buy all bronze. ALL Bronze.

> 2535461287427665;6:
> Just buy Gold packs, you’ll be dishearten by the amount of uncommon and common items you still will have available once you get through the whole mill.

Funny guy haha

> 2533274878282057;8:
> > 2533274825101441;7:
> > Buy all bronze. ALL Bronze.
>
>
>
>
> > 2535461287427665;6:
> > Just buy Gold packs, you’ll be dishearten by the amount of uncommon and common items you still will have available once you get through the whole mill.
>
>
> Funny guy haha

if you have not opened a single pack, it is clear you are a better saver then most people, if you want to unlock EVERYTHING. in one go. then i would save up atleast 2 million more. and then open SLIVER untill you get req points back, and then let the golds fly. right now, you will only unlock maybe 1/4 of everything

I don’t think you understand, you want ALL of their bacon and eggs.