190,000 RP to get everything in Inifinity's Armory

NOTE: A similar post to this was already made but has since become out-of-date. I had originally posted the updated numbers for silver and gold req packs/points within that thread but thought that it might be easier for those interested to just look here rather than sifting through the numerous other posts to find that info. The original post was made by Hot Juicy Pie (sorry I don’t know how to add a link to his post but he titled it 165,000 RP to get all items in Infinity’s Armory.). Anyway here is the breakdown for the new total RP, gold packs, and silver packs necessary (if you’ve already managed to unlock everything else prior to the January update).

If you go to the Infinity’s Armory learn more section on the homepage and scroll down, you will see an updated version of the total items that will be coming with the update. Therefor, the actual number of req points needed to unlock all of the new items is…

• Legendary → 9 - Ultra Rare → 14 (taking into account that the Achilles armor/helmet is not gained through req system and that the chart duplicated Infiltrator Saboteur armor/helmet) - Rare → 16 - Uncommon → 12 - Common → 0Total Breakdown:
    14 Silver packs for 28 Common/Uncommon/Rare permanents - 70,000 RP
    12 Gold packs for 23 Ultra Rare/Legendary permanents - 120,000 RP
    = 190,000 RP

*Edit: It has come to my attention that the posting of the other user may be misinterpreted. I included the name and thread title of the original user simply to point out that this thread topic is not my original idea, rather he/she should receive the credit. Just to be clear, I in no way meant to be critical or to "call them out."

The grind is real, ha ha! I’m just going to take this at a simple pace. Destiny grinded me all out.

I think Halo 7 will be 3 months into it’s lifespan and I STILL won’t have all Halo 5 req items.

All of this could have been said without calling out another user/post

“Recruits say the darndest things”

> 2533275010968401;4:
> All of this could have been said without calling out another user/post
>
> “Recruits say the darndest things”

I wasn’t “calling out” another user or post to criticize them, but rather simply to let that particular user and anyone else know that I wasn’t trying to “take over” or “steal” their original idea/post. That’s all.

Good thing I ran out of stuff to unlock so I have more than enough reqs saved up

Yeah I’m trying to get every thing and it’s getting yonking hard to do

> 2533274961306591;2:
> The grind is real, ha ha! I’m just going to take this at a simple pace. Destiny grinded me all out.

Haha. I hear that.

> 2533274961306591;2:
> The grind is real, ha ha! I’m just going to take this at a simple pace. Destiny grinded me all out.

Least the grind here is rewarding, you KNOW your gonna get something you didnt have before.

> 2533274907200114;9:
> > 2533274961306591;2:
> > The grind is real, ha ha! I’m just going to take this at a simple pace. Destiny grinded me all out.
>
>
> Least the grind here is rewarding, you KNOW your gonna get something you didnt have before.

Unlike Destiny.

> 2533274815582829;3:
> I think Halo 7 will be 3 months into it’s lifespan and I STILL won’t have all Halo 5 req items.

This…

> 2533274813192196;10:
> > 2533274907200114;9:
> > > 2533274961306591;2:
> > > The grind is real, ha ha! I’m just going to take this at a simple pace. Destiny grinded me all out.
> >
> >
> > Least the grind here is rewarding, you KNOW your gonna get something you didnt have before.
>
>
> Unlike Destiny.

God I haven’t touched Destiny since Halo came out, and I just heard that Bungie is in a lot of hot water. You think we have it bad? They haven’t had a content release since September!

> 2533274815582829;3:
> I think Halo 7 will be 3 months into it’s lifespan and I STILL won’t have all Halo 5 req items.

Same here. On a side note, I am glad there are a lot of items in this game to unlock in H5.

Nice I save up 600k reqs