18 Regicides in 1 match? Are you kidding me?

I’m not even going to do the hard math. Its mathmatically improbable that you can get 18 regicide in a single matchmaking game when its 6 players and only 300 points. I’m growing more and more disappointed with this game when I see challenges like this appearing, not counting the various challenges that don’t even function properly.

In a game with only 2 people the best outcome is 280-270 to get the achievment. A game with 2 people trying to do it.

I really don’t understand why this wasn’t fixed in 10 minutes let alone all day.

its a glitch in the description with the challenge or something of the sort because i got it in about 3-4 matches of Regicide. it will carry over, it just wont show it till you get into another regicide match

So the challenge is cumulative and not have to be done in a single game?

Care to show us the math? I think it’s impossible too and I’ve tried playing Regicide but I’m always the King but never get first place. Also, I’ve NEVER seen anyone get more than 10 regicides in a single game before…

> So the challenge is cumulative and not have to be done in a single game?

I sure hope so. I can’t see myself ever getting 18 in one game, even if I purposefully get killed every time I become the king.

yes. i have gotten it myself and i did not get it in a single game. to do so in a single match is impossible as every time you kill the King you get the bonus points for doing so

I face palmed when i read this…
HARD MATH?!?!?!?!?!?!

Minimum points for a regicide is 15, 18 x 15 = 270. Max points for winner is 300.

Not difficult maths!

And i’ve played 6 games or so of regicide today, I get at least 6 in each game, highest being 9, still haven’t got it… so i don’t believe its cumulative yet, plus the other regicide is cumulative anyway, at 80 kills

> I face palmed when i read this…
> HARD MATH?!?!?!?!?!?!
>
> Minimum points for a regicide is 15, 18 x 15 = 270. Max points for winner is 300.
>
> Not difficult maths!
>
> <mark>And i’ve played 6 games or so of regicide today, I get at least 6 in each game, highest being 9, still haven’t got it… so i don’t believe its cumulative yet</mark>, plus the other regicide is cumulative anyway, at 80 kills

i think it might be glitched for you then because i got it and it was accumulative for me between matches

> I face palmed when i read this…
> HARD MATH?!?!?!?!?!?!
>
> Minimum points for a regicide is 15, 18 x 15 = 270. Max points for winner is 300.
>
> Not difficult maths!
>
> And i’ve played 6 games or so of regicide today, I get at least 6 in each game, highest being 9, still haven’t got it… so i don’t believe its cumulative yet, plus the other regicide is cumulative anyway, at 80 kills

The bonus for killing the king is just that: a bonus. So in addition to receiving the 10 points for a kill, you get 15 points, at minimum, for the regicide. 18*25=450 which is greater than 300 So 18 regicides in one match is mathematically impossible.

I watched my brother play quite a few regicide matches and according to his status with the other regicide challenge, he performed 40 regicides overall. He never got that Deposed challenge so I don’t think it’s cumulative.

Hmm, well if its glitched, then they really stuffed it up.

Also i haven’t been online in about an 1-2 hours so i may have attained it while offline (assuming this glitched giving is laggy), but i’m assuming i still don’t have it.

If i didn’t have an exam later today i’d be online now still trying to get it :s

Nah its not all bonus points, you get the points above the king’s head, so if its 15, you get 15, not 25. If you sit back at the beginning and let the first king appear then kill him, you’ll see you’ll have 15 points, not 25.

For some reason I was able to get it. I was working on the other challenge of getting 80 regicides in a week and after about 10 games the icon popped up saying I completed getting 18 regicides in one game…I only got eight that game. But im happy cause getting that xp is a real boost.

Guess people misinterpreted my use of the word ‘hard’, I just meant that in the sense of non-algebraic math, not difficult math. Plus I didn’t know what the minimum points bounty for a King was, I just knew off the top of my head that it was nigh impossible to achieve, but I didn’t want to get the exact numbers wrong.

Either way, if this is a bug, its very disappointing that it has yet to be fixed. I’d say I’m glad they at least fixed the description for Gangarin Legend challenge in Spartan Ops(it used to say Core Legend in Artifact, which made no sense), but stuff like that really shouldn’t make it through to the players eyes with prior testing.