18 Maps Post Launch?

okay guys I’m scared that they’re gonna be a lot forged maps put out and I’m cool with it but that really isn’t fair to the gamer. I know that it’s all free but I really want some more maps that stand out as some of the past greats.

I would like to see new inspired maps as well as renditions of older maps like the Pit, Beaver creek, Narrows, countdown, and even Haven.

The spawn problem will get fixed.

I hope they implement oddball and koth back into Halo, as those were a big part of the competitive side.

what maps would like to see, what kinda of style of maps?

> 2533274824790279;1:
> okay guys I’m scared that they’re gonna be a lot forged maps put out and I’m cool with it but that really isn’t fair to the gamer. I know that it’s all free but I really want some more maps that stand out as some of the past greats.
>
> I would like to see new inspired maps as well as renditions of older maps like the Pit, Beaver creek, Narrows, countdown, and even Haven.
>
> The spawn problem will get fixed.
>
> I hope they implement oddball and koth back into Halo, as those were a big part of the competitive side.
>
> what maps would like to see, what kinda of style of maps?

You’re in the wrong forum section, big guy. Probably wanna get this in the Halo 5 neck of the woods.

If the 18 arent all unique non-forge maps Ill be highly disappointed. Forged maps dont count towards DLC imo. Ill barely accept canvases for forge.

as long as they aren’t remixes…

We are getting forge maps. But they wont count to the free DLC map total. Or so has been said.

My main problem is that the maps aren’t randomly selected. With a system that is supposed to be random, or even cycling through the maps, there is no reason why we should be playing on some maps repeatedly and on other maps very rarely.

We could have 70+ maps, like in The MCC, but if 343i only rotates 7 of them throughout the games, what’s the point?

I’m cool with Forge Maps…just as long as there are some non-Forge maps thrown in there.

> 2533274802932721;6:
> My main problem is that the maps aren’t randomly selected. With a system that is supposed to be random, or even cycling through the maps, there is no reason why we should be playing on some maps repeatedly and on other maps very rarely.
>
> We could have 70+ maps, like in The MCC, but if 343i only rotates 7 of them throughout the games, what’s the point?

We should be able to vote on the maps in some cases…just an idea…works for Mario Kart.

> 2535452134062727;8:
> > 2533274802932721;6:
> > My main problem is that the maps aren’t randomly selected. With a system that is supposed to be random, or even cycling through the maps, there is no reason why we should be playing on some maps repeatedly and on other maps very rarely.
> >
> > We could have 70+ maps, like in The MCC, but if 343i only rotates 7 of them throughout the games, what’s the point?
>
>
> We should be able to vote on the maps in some cases…just an idea…works for Mario Kart.

I think voting would be fine IF 343i would, again, rotate the maps that are selected at the voting screen. In The MCC, when I saw voting screen where Ragnarok would be the selection for 1 AND 2, and some rare map would be number 3, of course everyone is voting for Ragnarok. They have access to EVERY MAP in the Halo franchise and they still treat the voting screen as if the community is divided by DLC. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Off topic, I’ve only played Mario Kart on my 3DS and I LOVE it.