16th/23rd September speculative reslease?

Going on how Rooster Teeth have a habit of ending a season of RVB right before a Halo game release, could we be looking at a late September Release for HXO?

RVB has always had 19 episodes which, starting with it’s Season 12 premier on the 28th of April, would have it finish on the 1st of September. Throw in 2 or 3 PSAs, and games tend to land on Tuesdays, would give us the 16th or the 23rd of September.

Any thoughts?

[Not a leak or rumour, just basic maths.]

Well, since Halo X1 has so far followed the exact same path as Halo 4 in marketing, I’m assuming that it will follow the same path in release. If Halo Xbox One does release the same way Halo 4 did, it will launch on 11/4/14.

Edit: Change the title of the thread to “When will Halo X1 Release?” The current title, at first glance, suggests that you’re discussing a leak.

I see no harm in having some gameplay.

I wouldn’t take anything from when a RvB season will end. The second season ended in June of 2004, 5 Months before Halo 2. The 5th season ended on June 28 of 2007, three months before Halo 3. Season 7 ended in October 2009, a month after Halo 3: ODST released. Season 8 ended in September of 2010, a day before Reach released. Season 10 ended November 5, 2012, a day before Halo 4.

Lately, Halo has been releasing in November, and if I were to take a cue from anything, it would be that Halo Escalation, a bridge between Halo 4 and 5, is confirmed to last for at least 12 issues. That points to November, but this is all speculative.

Rooster Teeth film and releases episode based on its own schedule. Sometimes they get luck and are allowed to access a Halo titles early for their Machinima, but that really doesn’t meant anything.

> Well, since Halo X1 has so far followed the exact same path as Halo 4 in marketing, I’m assuming that it will follow the same path in release. If Halo Xbox One does release the same way Halo 4 did, it will launch on 11/4/14.
>
> Edit: Change the title of the thread to “When will Halo X1 Release?” The current title, at first glance, suggests that you’re discussing a leak.

Nah they won’t release it in November, halo 4 lost a lot of its online player to black ops 2 because of that. So i would imagine December or spring 2015 if it gets delayed

> > Well, since Halo X1 has so far followed the exact same path as Halo 4 in marketing, I’m assuming that it will follow the same path in release. If Halo Xbox One does release the same way Halo 4 did, it will launch on 11/4/14.
> >
> > Edit: Change the title of the thread to “When will Halo X1 Release?” The current title, at first glance, suggests that you’re discussing a leak.
>
> Nah they won’t release it in November, halo 4 lost a lot of its online player to black ops 2 because of that. So i would imagine December or spring 2015 if it gets delayed

Every other Halo game except for 3, ODST, and Reach have been released in November, as are most triple A titles. Also, I don’t think 343i is concerned about their competitors launching in the same month as them. If anything, Microsoft wants to have Halo release in the same month as its competitors.

Also, the chances of seeing a Halo game release in the spring are so slim that you might as well assume that The Winds of Winder will release in 2014. (Only Ice and Fire fans will get this)

> > > Well, since Halo X1 has so far followed the exact same path as Halo 4 in marketing, I’m assuming that it will follow the same path in release. If Halo Xbox One does release the same way Halo 4 did, it will launch on 11/4/14.
> > >
> > > Edit: Change the title of the thread to “When will Halo X1 Release?” The current title, at first glance, suggests that you’re discussing a leak.
> >
> > Nah they won’t release it in November, halo 4 lost a lot of its online player to black ops 2 because of that. So i would imagine December or spring 2015 if it gets delayed
>
> Every other Halo game except for 3, ODST, and Reach have been released in November, as are most triple A titles. Also, I don’t think 343i is concerned about their competitors launching in the same month as them. If anything, Microsoft wants to have Halo release in the same month as its competitors.
>
> Also, the chances of seeing a Halo game release in the spring are so slim that you might as well assume that The Winds of Winder will release in 2014. (Only Ice and Fire fans will get this)

I’m actually worried that it is ONLY so close to Halo 4’s release(being a mainline game). Although they have done this easily in the past…I’m actually worried that they won’t be able to straighten everything out!(Also because I’m still not budging when it comes to buying these $500 consoles when they still have many problems…and the fact that they are $500…)
However as for the RvB schedule…I wouldn’t bet on it, the RT guys have a schedule of their own, probably not 343’s …as proven with their inconsistencies in release dates in comparison to the usual release date of winter…