15th anniversary theories

With Xbox and Halo having their 15th anniversary I would think they would have to do something big. Halo was what kicked off the Xbox in sales and revolutionize gaming so Microsoft and 343i have to do something special. Mine is that since the teaser for the live stream(don’t have link) was having halo 3’s famous piano score and a Halo 2/3 helmet design I could speculate that their is going to something obviously related to Halo 3. Let me know what you guys think about this and some other theories we all will probably have. :wink:

[deleted]

> 2533275026664655;2:
> I hope it’s H3 Anniversary as well as the Anniversary playlist for H5. I really hope so.

Frankie reported on Twitter that halo 3 anniversary isn’t being made at all. I’m personally relieved that they aren’t making another anniversary game. Those resources could be spent making halo 6 more amazing

Sorry to poop on your party, Halo 3 Anniversary is not happening, though I really did get that vibe from the piano score. I reckon it was an odd choice to play that score in the teaser video only to instantaneously say Halo 3 Anniversary is not happening. There has gotta be something big Halo 3 wise if they decided to play that, right?

Probably just a poor music choice ;-;

> 2535409723132735;3:
> > 2533275026664655;2:
> > I hope it’s H3 Anniversary as well as the Anniversary playlist for H5. I really hope so.
>
>
> Frankie reported on Twitter that halo 3 anniversary isn’t being made at all. I’m personally relieved that they aren’t making another anniversary game. Those resources could be spent making halo 6 more amazing

Yeah I agree. Sadly halo 3 deserved a remake more than 1 and 2 in my opinion.