15th anniversary pack

I held onto it, because if I opened it back Then I would get only arena xp boosts. Now that the mark V delta has come out, will it be added to the pool table of the anniversary pack.
Could someone from 343 or some higher up confirm this?

Pretty sure that won’t work. The new helmets are only available via the classic helmets pack, unknown if they’ll be unlockable in some other pack later on.

I am SR 148 I have all gold pack items unlocked, if this is the case then I shouldn’t open the anniversary pack at all, cause unless it gives 40k RP back, 5 legendary arena xp boost ain’t worth it even when buffed.

Yeah, I’m no 343 or higher up, but that’s not gonna fly.

> 2533274967369999;3:
> I am SR 148 I have all gold pack items unlocked, if this is the case then I shouldn’t open the anniversary pack at all, cause unless it gives 40k RP back, 5 legendary arena xp boost ain’t worth it even when buffed.

So you’re just gonna hold onto a useless pack for no reason then? Okay…

> 2533274967369999;1:
> I held onto it, because if I opened it back Then I would get only arena xp boosts. Now that the mark V delta has come out, will it be added to the pool table of the anniversary pack.
> Could someone from 343 or some higher up confirm this?

You could wait until the helmets are released in the req pool, then open it?

> 2533274972430429;6:
> > 2533274967369999;1:
> > I held onto it, because if I opened it back Then I would get only arena xp boosts. Now that the mark V delta has come out, will it be added to the pool table of the anniversary pack.
> > Could someone from 343 or some higher up confirm this?
>
> You could wait until the helmets are released in the req pool, then open it?

Speculation. We don’t know that that’s a thing and I’d guess that they won’t be. And if so, not for a long time.

OP - Feel free to use the other Classic Helmet threads.