152's

I really want to achieve this rank, but its gonna have to take a lot of work and some butt buddies to accomplish this. So far, these people are the only people I know of who have gotten 152: Eagle Precursor, Kman, A Poor Penguin, Axiz, Eluder, Fangs, Nas, Noble, Spawn Camper, Wasp Almighty, pursuantRumblex, Nerdicalz, SomeWarzoneKid. Steezy Gunman, Vissuality(Calcetin Frio), II MAC7 II, A Dry Noodle, jjiink, SiN SHOOT2KILL, Skyler Mint, CaLibRaTi0N, Acid Ascends, Its MTN, stephenrg95, Shooter750, LostNap, slak88, Eiurz, AfterMath TV, UnquieterDan, lilhomie813, Humancirexxx, erickyboo, Saiyancy, l Mohawk l, Lixely, Mac sevN, Entity117, Nixified, I Zinger I, CofC, FiLthyy CasuaLL, Wasp Unkut, Rhinosterrr, Woodge, InjuriousEVA, SuperStreetFigh, Wasps Almighty, JEAKILLA85, vI Str8 Sick lv, AP Minusculehen, IV Outbound IV, Hobos Online,
Lixely, AJIR15, ShirkinFerkinn, Faranoid, Raw1, Ron Burgundy002, l 2pRO l, A REQ STATION, RUN UR POCKETS, XbL Divinity, DavidLeproso13, and IP IH O B II A. I’m not sure if there’s more than these people but that’s a lot of people. I have had the honor to play with some of them Like Nerdicalz, Nas, and Spawn Camper. All these people really do inspire me to play more of the game to reach max rank. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you have a fantastic day.

You’ve got a long way to go but you can do it

Reaching 152 just means that you play Halo 5 Warzone a lot, why do you make out like it’s an “honour” to play with those guys? I had the great honour of getting in a taxi the other day with a driver who’d done 1000s of miles. Such an honour lol.

Personally the only time I take note of someone in Halo is when they’re a well known pro. I like to see how they play, and respect their skill. I just don’t care about someone who has grinded Warzone and used lots of boosts for months on end. Plenty of other people play Halo as much as them, but they play Arena and it gives less XP.

> 2533274792641480;3:
> Reaching 152 just means that you play Halo 5 Warzone a lot, why do you make out like it’s an “honour” to play with those guys? I had the great honour of getting in a taxi the other day with a driver who’d done 1000s of miles. Such an honour lol.
>
> Personally the only time I take note of someone in Halo is when they’re a well known pro. I like to see how they play, and respect their skill. I just don’t care about someone who has grinded Warzone and used lots of boosts for months on end. Plenty of other people play Halo as much as them, but they play Arena and it gives less XP.

That’s true for some 152’s and absolutely false for others. Go look at all the 152’s from Dominated.

Also, Warzone is just fun as hell. Yeah I have 4,500 games in arena and plenty of champs, but sometimes it is just fun to chill with some friends on Warzone.

Watch us stream this next weekend, you’ll see how serious we take it and will see some of the most known Halo matchmaking gods since the beginning.

I think I’ve versed a couple of those guys.

Im loveing the grind to max rank in halo 5, sure its gona take a long time, but for me its nostalgic. It reminds me of reach and the respect i got when i hit the high ranks, i also love the journey and friends i make along the way. And about the hole honor thing, yeah the players that grind war zone just play a lot, but we pick up tricks and skills along the way.

> 2533274822430760;4:
> > 2533274792641480;3:
> > Reaching 152 just means that you play Halo 5 Warzone a lot, why do you make out like it’s an “honour” to play with those guys? I had the great honour of getting in a taxi the other day with a driver who’d done 1000s of miles. Such an honour lol.
> >
> > Personally the only time I take note of someone in Halo is when they’re a well known pro. I like to see how they play, and respect their skill. I just don’t care about someone who has grinded Warzone and used lots of boosts for months on end. Plenty of other people play Halo as much as them, but they play Arena and it gives less XP.
>
> That’s true for some 152’s and absolutely false for others. Go look at all the 152’s from Dominated.
>
> Also, Warzone is just fun as hell. Yeah I have 4,500 games in arena and plenty of champs, but sometimes it is just fun to chill with some friends on Warzone.
>
> Watch us stream this next weekend, you’ll see how serious we take it and will see some of the most known Halo matchmaking gods since the beginning.

Sorry, but what is it that you’re trying to say? What isn’t true? That they play mostly Warzone? Sorry, but you’re entirely wrong. I just checked every single name above, and they all have considerably more Warzone than they do Arena. Some of them have 70 Warzone days, and 6 Arena lol!

And I love Warzone, there’s no need to defend playing it to me. All I’m saying is that there isn’t anything special about reaching 152, it just means that you spend a lot of time on Halo. Damn, I’ve spent a hell of a lot of time on Halo but didn’t bother to use boosts for the first few months as I just sold everything.

I checked your record, and see that you have 73 days playtime. I have 62 so you have 11 more days, but more than twice my XP. But when I look further, I see that most of your time is in Warzone(49 days WZ, 24 Arena), whereas most of mine is in Arena(42 Arena 20 Warzone).

My target for the game was 140. I’m at 145 and I have no intention of ever reaching 152 because it means I would have to play the game twice as long.

I play the game for fun, if I had to played it that much I think to me the game would be about as fun as taking the trash out.

Well done for the guys who have done it, but personally I don’t see the rank as skill. I have had my -Yoink- kicked by plenty of level 60+ in my time and I would consider myself a above average player (well not soo much recently lol). I have a respect for high onyx and champs.

Hell, have you played with onyxs in the past? Onyx doesn’t care what CSR you have lol

I think a life goal should be to not reach 152

> 2533274792641480;7:
> > 2533274822430760;4:
> > > 2533274792641480;3:
> > > Reaching 152 just means that you play Halo 5 Warzone a lot, why do you make out like it’s an “honour” to play with those guys? I had the great honour of getting in a taxi the other day with a driver who’d done 1000s of miles. Such an honour lol.
> > >
> > > Personally the only time I take note of someone in Halo is when they’re a well known pro. I like to see how they play, and respect their skill. I just don’t care about someone who has grinded Warzone and used lots of boosts for months on end. Plenty of other people play Halo as much as them, but they play Arena and it gives less XP.
> >
> > That’s true for some 152’s and absolutely false for others. Go look at all the 152’s from Dominated.
> >
> > Also, Warzone is just fun as hell. Yeah I have 4,500 games in arena and plenty of champs, but sometimes it is just fun to chill with some friends on Warzone.
> >
> > Watch us stream this next weekend, you’ll see how serious we take it and will see some of the most known Halo matchmaking gods since the beginning.
>
> Sorry, but what is it that you’re trying to say? What isn’t true? That they play mostly Warzone? Sorry, but you’re entirely wrong. I just checked every single name above, and they all have considerably more Warzone than they do Arena. Some of them have 70 Warzone days, and 6 Arena lol!
>
> And I love Warzone, there’s no need to defend playing it to me. All I’m saying is that there isn’t anything special about reaching 152, it just means that you spend a lot of time on Halo. Damn, I’ve spent a hell of a lot of time on Halo but didn’t bother to use boosts for the first few months as I just sold everything.
>
> I checked your record, and see that you have 73 days playtime. I have 62 so you have 11 more days, but more than twice my XP. But when I look further, I see that most of your time is in Warzone(49 days WZ, 24 Arena), whereas most of mine is in Arena(42 Arena 20 Warzone).

You’re basically saying that we’re just Warzone kids when basically every 150-152 in Dominated would smack 99% of everyone in Arena. Time on Warzone and Arena means NOTHING! Getting champion ranks for the first couple of seasons was fun but it got boring and stale. Grinding to 152 gave us something to do.

I’m a 150 and still need 8 million XP to rank up :frowning:

Being a high rank (150-152) and being a sweaty champion player in Arena are not mutually exclusive. Plenty of players are both. Just because someone has thousands of games on Warzone, does not mean they have a bronze player skill. Go match any Dominated player in Arena and tell me how that goes.

Dominated on HCS when

Everyone that continues to play Halo 5 will inevitably reach SR 152. Some people simply get there faster than others.

> 2533274803952478;13:
> Dominated on HCS when

Already on it. TriPPPeY, Eco, and Swifty are all pro’s.

id be happy with 150. as far as i know none of the 152s are bad at halo. but as others have stated it more shows how long youve grinded not how good you are. but after you put in that much time youre bound to be above average

> 2533274822430760;10:
> > 2533274792641480;7:
> > > 2533274822430760;4:
> > > > 2533274792641480;3:
> > > > Reaching 152 just means that you play Halo 5 Warzone a lot, why do you make out like it’s an “honour” to play with those guys? I had the great honour of getting in a taxi the other day with a driver who’d done 1000s of miles. Such an honour lol.
> > > >
> > > > Personally the only time I take note of someone in Halo is when they’re a well known pro. I like to see how they play, and respect their skill. I just don’t care about someone who has grinded Warzone and used lots of boosts for months on end. Plenty of other people play Halo as much as them, but they play Arena and it gives less XP.
> > >
> > > That’s true for some 152’s and absolutely false for others. Go look at all the 152’s from Dominated.
> > >
> > > Also, Warzone is just fun as hell. Yeah I have 4,500 games in arena and plenty of champs, but sometimes it is just fun to chill with some friends on Warzone.
> > >
> > > Watch us stream this next weekend, you’ll see how serious we take it and will see some of the most known Halo matchmaking gods since the beginning.
> >
> > Sorry, but what is it that you’re trying to say? What isn’t true? That they play mostly Warzone? Sorry, but you’re entirely wrong. I just checked every single name above, and they all have considerably more Warzone than they do Arena. Some of them have 70 Warzone days, and 6 Arena lol!
> >
> > And I love Warzone, there’s no need to defend playing it to me. All I’m saying is that there isn’t anything special about reaching 152, it just means that you spend a lot of time on Halo. Damn, I’ve spent a hell of a lot of time on Halo but didn’t bother to use boosts for the first few months as I just sold everything.
> >
> > I checked your record, and see that you have 73 days playtime. I have 62 so you have 11 more days, but more than twice my XP. But when I look further, I see that most of your time is in Warzone(49 days WZ, 24 Arena), whereas most of mine is in Arena(42 Arena 20 Warzone).
>
> You’re basically saying that we’re just Warzone kids when basically every 150-152 in Dominated would smack 99% of everyone in Arena. Time on Warzone and Arena means NOTHING! Getting champion ranks for the first couple of seasons was fun but it got boring and stale. Grinding to 152 gave us something to do.

I’m not criticising, and not saying anything of the sort. But you have played tons of Warzone, and I doubt that you’d be at 152 if you’d just stuck to Arena, that’s all I’m saying.

I don’t care about Dominated, and don’t care about your skill, so stop bragging and drop the bad attitude.

Xp does not reflect skill what so ever. Sure some one with high xp should be good since it reflects they play a lot of Halo 5. I have played against eagle precursor before. It was a long time ago though.

That’s odd I’m sure I’ve seen IP IH O B II A post before but no posts are visible. I only happened to even look it up cause I just played a game with them.

> 2533275007426811;1:
> Snip

Add me we’ll play some time, as for reaching 152 majority of the people you’ve tagged we grinded the game from day 1 we where the first to reach it but since then others have gotten it just from playing wz a lot not even doing what we did witch was quick coring with xP boosts witch cut the time to reach it in half but like I just said doing it are way isnt the only way (also it’s impossible to do it are way now 6 man limit) anyway random players have gotten it just from playing a lot of firefight and a few thousand of arena. My point is ul get it in time if you keep playing getting it fast is still possible but some what pointless and harder to do now.
My advise is to open silver packs for xP jackpots and have a lot of free time on you’re hands lol.
Here’s 2 videos about how to reach 152.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZAXcjytAffU
https://youtube.com/watch?v=AAZuFmcz_Os