152 Finally Achieved

Finally made it, lol. Even managed to unlock the White’s of Their Eyes Emblem pack too while doing so. Yeah, baby.

Feels good, man.

I was going to do a TL;DR wall of text of some thoughts in retrospect, but decided nah. Most of those being absolutely toxic won’t be in the audience anyways, so may as well leave things be.

I wish those still grinding to keep at it and hopefully good gaming without the bullies, griefers, or the obtuse.

See y’all at Infinite, baby!

Nice job! Enjoy the coating in Infinite :slight_smile:

Nice bro

Nice! Now do it again.

> 2535422587948770;1:
> Finally made it, lol. Even managed to unlock the White’s of Their Eyes Emblem pack too while doing so. Yeah, baby.
>
> Feels good, man.
>
> I was going to do a TL;DR wall of text of some thoughts in retrospect, but decided nah. Most of those being absolutely toxic won’t be in the audience anyways, so may as well leave things be.
>
> I wish those still grinding to keep at it and hopefully good gaming without the bullies, griefers, or the obtuse.
>
> See y’all at Infinite, baby!

Congratulations, You deserve that 152 halo infinite reward after all that grinding you have done in halo 5.

Congrats.

Was so relieved when I made it as an early birthday present in July

congrats!

> 2535422587948770;1:
> Finally made it, lol. Even managed to unlock the White’s of Their Eyes Emblem pack too while doing so. Yeah, baby.
>
> Feels good, man.
>
> I was going to do a TL;DR wall of text of some thoughts in retrospect, but decided nah. Most of those being absolutely toxic won’t be in the audience anyways, so may as well leave things be.
>
> I wish those still grinding to keep at it and hopefully good gaming without the bullies, griefers, or the obtuse.
>

Nice job man!!! Congrats on 152!!! I for one would have loved to read that and see how the retrospective compares to my thoughts after hitting 152 a few months ago. It’s a shame the player field has turned into what it has turned into… But congrats all the same!!!

> 2542657289641224;8:
> > 2535422587948770;1:
> > Finally made it, lol. Even managed to unlock the White’s of Their Eyes Emblem pack too while doing so. Yeah, baby.
> >
> > Feels good, man.
> >
> > I was going to do a TL;DR wall of text of some thoughts in retrospect, but decided nah. Most of those being absolutely toxic won’t be in the audience anyways, so may as well leave things be.
> >
> > I wish those still grinding to keep at it and hopefully good gaming without the bullies, griefers, or the obtuse.
> >
> > See y’all at Infinite, baby!
>
> Nice job man!!! Congrats on 152!!! I for one would have loved to read that and see how the retrospective compares to my thoughts after hitting 152 a few months ago. It’s a shame the player field has turned into what it has turned into… But congrats all the same!!!

Thanks! If actually interested, I would send you a direct message on my thoughts to keep things peaceful.

> 2535422587948770;1:
>
> Feels good, man.
>
>
>

If I may ask, how did you get griefed? I’m really new and starting to grind there, just want to know what the keep and eye out for.
Also what modes do you recommend to play (currently playing infection due to the double XP for the month of October)

> 2533274901199669;10:
> > 2535422587948770;1:
> > Finally made it, lol. Even managed to unlock the White’s of Their Eyes Emblem pack too while doing so. Yeah, baby.
> >
> > Feels good, man.
> >
> > I was going to do a TL;DR wall of text of some thoughts in retrospect, but decided nah. Most of those being absolutely toxic won’t be in the audience anyways, so may as well leave things be.
> >
> > I wish those still grinding to keep at it and hopefully good gaming without the bullies, griefers, or the obtuse.
> >
> > See y’all at Infinite, baby!
>
> If I may ask, how did you get griefed? I’m really new and starting to grind there, just want to know what the keep and eye out for.
> Also what modes do you recommend to play (currently playing infection due to the double XP for the month of October)

Answering that would be a giant wall of text. I’ll try to be brief.

In WZ FF, some people do not like anyone else getting kills and compete for their egotistical prize (that doesn’t matter for XP and requisite points) for being in 1st or even 2nd place with the most kills. Then there are people that have zero regard for others and break shields that gets you killed much sooner, while trying to get you in their hogs or drivers of ghosts while being overtly too aggressive. Some will even try to betray by splattering because who knows why.

There’s also the bullying by some. maybe they don’t like the way you’re playing. Maybe they’re having a very bad day or they simply suck at life in general and want some satisfaction of making others miserable to get their highs from it. One of those recently was castle wars CTF and we had a “person” decide for know reason to run us all down or pushing us off the map and preventing us from either defending or scoring. Maybe they want the spot you’re at or just want want you gone from there so they can have it to themselves. They will spartan bash or spartan drop on you without any care as to what you were doing either. Some will even get vindictive because you won’t get in their hogs and run you down while you’ve been in an awesome duel with another player from the other team. There’s also a certain percentage of people that choose to get in front of others that are already engaging, hoping to steal kills…almost always without knowing who the person on their same team is shooting at. They jump over to block, never go around like considerate players do. Some even get so excited trying to have all the kills that they block tanks from being able to do the most damage, getting us all destroyed in the process because of their selfishness. And speaking of tanks, some will even try to get on top of yours so they can get elevation but this blocks the drivers gunsight so he can no longer be effective. My only solution is to drive out of danger and wait somewhere out of action, hoping that they get the hint to buzz off.

Then there’s the very slim chances of parties being separated (this is WZ specific only) so they use glitches to get inside the other’s shielded main base, while their buddy is trying to force their own team by bullying them to leave or not kill the enemy inside of their base. Those are a special type of griefers. I know which clans do this but because of possible forum rules I won’t be calling them out for their lack of sportsmanship. Instead I block them and any time I run into their other clan mates to prevent hopefully playing with them ever again. Their clan rules be darned, a friend I was partied with got separated so we had fun with it and still tried to help our own teams, while talking trash and enjoying the shenanigans. We had a blast, I have no explicable idea why anyone would not want to have fun and go up against their friends if separated.

Some simple tips:

Most XP? Warzone FF. Second most XP? Regular Warzone. Keep buying Bronze until you’ve maxed that out, then do the same with silver and finally gold for requisite spending. Regular Warzone is great for getting most weapons and gameplay certs maxed. With certain weak weapons (this only matters if you want to master them all for more XP and emblems), using a plasma pistol to emp them and then the weak weapon to easily kill will help you a lot. That’s how I quickly mastered the assist rifle (Assault Rifle), SMG, BR, plasma rifle, sentinel beam, etc. The light rifle (not the generic one or the explosive shard one) is the best chance at getting perfect kills and racking them up that way. Best way to max hog weapons? By not requesting them and instead request those guns by themselves. I say that because while being more mobile is the best way towards going about it, there will be pinheads that want to get in your vehicle and most end up driving to your dooms and you not getting those much needed kills. I had a friend who would drive me so I could control where we was going and he would be my spotter and adjust the locations so I could improve my hit probability, so if you have one, use them that way even taking turns to keep things from being boring.

Hopefully others will chime in and give you pointers as well. Good luck!

Very glad to hear you successfully did it. Hopefully the rarity will make the grinding worth it. And hopefully you managed to have some fun.

Feels good doesn’t it???

Finally made it myself! Now to collect all the campaign intel lmao

> 2533274897949343;13:
> Feels good doesn’t it???

It sure does.

I think we’ve played together before, some as adversaries and some as teammates in WZ.

> 2535421366764296;14:
> Finally made it myself! Now to collect all the campaign intel lmao

I’m currently trying to do a few achievements. One more stronghold to play in Arena which comes up almost never before it’s finally done, and worms don’t surf…which for some reason is incredibly hard for me to do on my own or with my OG Halo buddy in co-op.

Good luck, the intel is easy to find unlike a few of the skulls.