15 Things Halo 5 Needs

15 Things Halo 5 Needs
Hello fellow Halo players and gamers, I am here with my own list about 15 things the next Halo game needs. Please note these are all my opinion, so if you don’t agree with one of them then that is fine. So here I go:

#1
Better Campaign
I don’t know about you, but I think the campaign needs some new aspects. I loved Halo 4, but I want to see new action and kills by Master Chief. Think of it as Assassin’s Creed: Halo. I also want to see cutscenes with intense action that only Master Chief can do. Boarding Banshees, destroying huge Covenant/Forerunner weapons, and taking down hundreds of Grunts are examples of things I would like to see in Halo 5.

#2
Secondary Campaign
In my opinion, I though Spartan Ops was cool. I particularly liked the cutscenes. But, it was lacking, and was basically Firefight with a bad story and only one round to play. So, I think we should have a secondary campaign. Say you play the campaign, and you complete the first mission, but at the end of the mission you’re surrounded with enemies. You hop over to the second campaign where you take over your custom Spartan. Now you control your Spartan while he drops down from a cliff and helps Master Chief out of his jam. Now, there would only be a few levels where you actually have to quit at the end and join the other campaign, but otherwise the storylines are connected indirectly.

#3
Improved Firefight
Firefight was cool. Sure at times it was boring, and repetitive, but I loved it. Add whole new maps, a small story, and new customization and it would be amazing. I’m not saying Spartan Ops. I’m saying have your commander (Maybe Lasky or whoever) talk to you, give you a small mission, or drop some weapons down, and then you continue fighting. There could also be a mode where you survive as long as possible. Also, if you could choose enemies to fight, whether that be Covenant, Prometheans, or even the Flood, Firefight would be a whole lot better.

#4
Promotions
I liked Halo Reach’s promotions you earned. But, I think that it should not be the ranking system for Halo 5. Promotions should be non-demoting, and increases by time playing, enemies killed, and your secondary campaign process. This promotion unlocks new armor and other stuff.

#5
New Ranking System
The ranking system for Halo 5 should be a 1-100 scale that works like Halo 3’s ranking system. It would be determined by your kill/death ratio and your win/loss ratio. This would show how good you are at Halo, and Matchmaking would only put higher ranks together.

#6
Improved Forge
I love Forge. Making maps is really fun to me. But in Halo 4, there was a lack of building space and exploration. I loved Forge World in Reach. I actually played Forge World on Forge just to joke around and explore with my brothers. There was unlimited possibilities. In Halo 4, the first three Forge maps were small and lame. Forge Island was cool, but also had no exploration in it. In Halo 5, there should be an even bigger Forge world than in Reach, and there should be two or three, each with it’s own environment.

#7
New Maps
No maps in Halo 4 compared to the Halo 3 maps. Except maybe Ragnarok and Pitfall, because- well you know what they are. I never played Halo CE or Halo 2, but Halo 3’s maps were awesome. I loved Ghost Town, Last Resort, Construct, and all the rest. Halo 5 should have bigger maps, but keep the feel of the Halo 3 maps. There should also be more interaction between players and map elements like buttons.

#8
New Vehicles
I think Halo 5 should have all of the vehicles that were in previous Halo games, plus more. The only ones I don’t think can come are the Brute ones. I loved the Brute vehicles, but they don’t fit in with while the Brutes are gone. I want air fights AND ground fights, since the previous Halo’s had air vehicles that mostly fought ground troops. Think about the possibilities.

#9
New Weapons
Like above, all weapons should return except the Brute weapons. I like the Forerunner weapons, and I love composing people with the Incineration Cannon. I drew up a design of a Forerunner Gravity Hammer, since I think the Brute one should (sadly) be removed because of lack of Brutes. But imagine a Forerunner one that composed people on hit? Add that, and new weapons and this game wouldbe great.

#10
New Gametypes
Yet again, all gametypes that were in previous games should return. Invasion, Assault, Infection, Race, One Flag CTF, and more. They were great games and gives an endless possibility. YouTube user Insanmiac also has Halo 5 gametype ideas that you should take a look at, they are also great for the next Halo. If Firefight Flood was added, I think we can remove the Flood gametype, and just keep infection.

#11
Gametype Editing
Halo 4’s gametype editing was limited, especially with Flood. Let us customize everything, and we would be your greatest fans, 343i.

#12
Classes
This should be the new loadouts. Instead of custom loadouts, classes would be added, a mix of loadouts, perks, and permutations. You unlock them with your promotion, and you choose them at the beginning of games. Things like Scout, Spec Op, and more. Each have there own perks and weapons, but stay close to the same (Like everyone starting with Assault Rifles, but some with no sidearm, some with a magnum, and some with a DMR, etc.). You could also disable these in gametype options.

#13
Huge Maps and Battles
16 versus 16 is a dream. We want this badly. Think of a huge war, with Phantoms, Pelicans, Elephants, and more. Imagine this combined with Invasion and you get heaven.

#14
Flood
I think Flood should return, whether just in Firefight as a non-canon addition, or in campaign. Really, who doesn’t want to see 1080p, 60 FPS Flood?

#15
Someone to Fight With
Whether its the Arbiter or someone new, Master Chief should have someone to figth with. Halo 4 had me running around with three other Master Chiefs when I played with my friends.

Well that is my list, feel free to comment on it and give me feedback. So thank you for reading!

> 15 Things Halo 5 Needs
> Hello fellow Halo players and gamers, I am here with my own list about 15 things the next Halo game needs. Please note these are all my opinion, so if you don’t agree with one of them then that is fine. So here I go:
>
> #1
> Better Campaign
> I don’t know about you, but I think the campaign needs some new aspects. I loved Halo 4, but I want to see new action and kills by Master Chief. Think of it as Assassin’s Creed: Halo. I also want to see cutscenes with intense action that only Master Chief can do. Boarding Banshees, destroying huge Covenant/Forerunner weapons, and taking down hundreds of Grunts are examples of things I would like to see in Halo 5.
>
> #2
> Secondary Campaign
> In my opinion, I though Spartan Ops was cool. I particularly liked the cutscenes. But, it was lacking, and was basically Firefight with a bad story and only one round to play. So, I think we should have a secondary campaign. Say you play the campaign, and you complete the first mission, but at the end of the mission you’re surrounded with enemies. You hop over to the second campaign where you take over your custom Spartan. Now you control your Spartan while he drops down from a cliff and helps Master Chief out of his jam. Now, there would only be a few levels where you actually have to quit at the end and join the other campaign, but otherwise the storylines are connected indirectly.
>
> #3
> Improved Firefight
> Firefight was cool. Sure at times it was boring, and repetitive, but I loved it. Add whole new maps, a small story, and new customization and it would be amazing. I’m not saying Spartan Ops. I’m saying have your commander (Maybe Lasky or whoever) talk to you, give you a small mission, or drop some weapons down, and then you continue fighting. There could also be a mode where you survive as long as possible. Also, if you could choose enemies to fight, whether that be Covenant, Prometheans, or even the Flood, Firefight would be a whole lot better.
>
> #4
> Promotions
> I liked Halo Reach’s promotions you earned. But, I think that it should not be the ranking system for Halo 5. Promotions should be non-demoting, and increases by time playing, enemies killed, and your secondary campaign process. This promotion unlocks new armor and other stuff.
>
> #5
> New Ranking System
> The ranking system for Halo 5 should be a 1-100 scale that works like Halo 3’s ranking system. It would be determined by your kill/death ratio and your win/loss ratio. This would show how good you are at Halo, and Matchmaking would only put higher ranks together.
>
> #6
> Improved Forge
> I love Forge. Making maps is really fun to me. But in Halo 4, there was a lack of building space and exploration. I loved Forge World in Reach. I actually played Forge World on Forge just to joke around and explore with my brothers. There was unlimited possibilities. In Halo 4, the first three Forge maps were small and lame. Forge Island was cool, but also had no exploration in it. In Halo 5, there should be an even bigger Forge world than in Reach, and there should be two or three, each with it’s own environment.
>
> #7
> New Maps
> No maps in Halo 4 compared to the Halo 3 maps. Except maybe Ragnarok and Pitfall, because- well you know what they are. I never played Halo CE or Halo 2, but Halo 3’s maps were awesome. I loved Ghost Town, Last Resort, Construct, and all the rest. Halo 5 should have bigger maps, but keep the feel of the Halo 3 maps. There should also be more interaction between players and map elements like buttons.
>
> #8
> New Vehicles
> I think Halo 5 should have all of the vehicles that were in previous Halo games, plus more. The only ones I don’t think can come are the Brute ones. I loved the Brute vehicles, but they don’t fit in with while the Brutes are gone. I want air fights AND ground fights, since the previous Halo’s had air vehicles that mostly fought ground troops. Think about the possibilities.
>
> #9
> New Weapons
> Like above, all weapons should return except the Brute weapons. I like the Forerunner weapons, and I love composing people with the Incineration Cannon. I drew up a design of a Forerunner Gravity Hammer, since I think the Brute one should (sadly) be removed because of lack of Brutes. But imagine a Forerunner one that composed people on hit? Add that, and new weapons and this game wouldbe great.
>
> #10
> New Gametypes
> Yet again, all gametypes that were in previous games should return. Invasion, Assault, Infection, Race, One Flag CTF, and more. They were great games and gives an endless possibility. YouTube user Insanmiac also has Halo 5 gametype ideas that you should take a look at, they are also great for the next Halo. If Firefight Flood was added, I think we can remove the Flood gametype, and just keep infection.
>
> #11
> Gametype Editing
> Halo 4’s gametype editing was limited, especially with Flood. Let us customize everything, and we would be your greatest fans, 343i.
>
> #12
> Classes
> <mark>This should be the new loadouts. Instead of custom loadouts, classes would be added, a mix of loadouts, perks, and permutations. You unlock them with your promotion, and you choose them at the beginning of games. Things like Scout, Spec Op, and more. Each have there own perks and weapons, but stay close to the same (Like everyone starting with Assault Rifles, but some with no sidearm, some with a magnum, and some with a DMR, etc.). You could also disable these in gametype options.</mark>
>
> #13
> Huge Maps and Battles
> 16 versus 16 is a dream. We want this badly. Think of a huge war, with Phantoms, Pelicans, Elephants, and more. Imagine this combined with Invasion and you get heaven.
>
> #14
> Flood
> I think Flood should return, whether just in Firefight as a non-canon addition, or in campaign. Really, who doesn’t want to see 1080p, 60 FPS Flood?
>
> #15
> Someone to Fight With
> Whether its the Arbiter or someone new, Master Chief should have someone to figth with. Halo 4 had me running around with three other Master Chiefs when I played with my friends.
>
> Well that is my list, feel free to comment on it and give me feedback. So thank you for reading!

Nope Halo needs to go back to an arena shooter which means everyone has the same gun to start out with ar/br. The core halo fans that played halo 1-3 most of them hated 4 and reach for turning it into a class based shooter. Thus explaining why halo 4 only has 20-30k population.

Perks arent halo either there stolen from cod. Having to rank up to unlock something makes the game unbalanced and not fair.

Social playlist similar to how H4 is now.

Ranked with even starts and all the stuff long time fans crave.

No lag.

Lots of smiles (:

@VioletKitty65

The reason Halo 4 has 30-50k player average is because everyone is playing COD. Halo 2 didn’t have the problem of the stupidly popular shooter to compete with and Halo 3 only a decent population because it was competing with Modern Warfare 1 before it got super popular.

trust me if either Halo 2 or 3 came out now against Black ops 2, they would have the same problem as Reach and 4 had/have.

also Halo 2 and 3 are based on the older style of arena shooter (Quake, Unreal etc) which have also changed. Call of duty is an modern arena shooter, expecting a return to the past is highly doubtful.

  1. They had that opportunity at the end of Shutdown/start of Comopser, where he hijacks a Lich, but alas, it’d have detracted from the story so they just cut to the part where he commandeers it. :confused:

Anyways, the Halo 4 Campaign was far from refreshing. It’s made even worse by how 343i refuse to acknowledge it’s existence and force Halo 4 Multiplayer in our faces to compensate. The amount of neglect is staggering.

  1. Yes, that’s what we should have gotten.

  2. Yes

  3. Yes

  4. I’m just sick and tired of redundant vehicles. And why can’t the UNSC have a fast, compact air vehicle equivalent to the Banshee in normal combat environments? We get all these mobile vehicles in space but in normal combat, we’re stuck with slow flying -Yoink- (Hornets, Falcons). Pelicans aren’t exactly slow but they are of a different class than Banshees.

  5. Weapons should be versatile, give them and their projectiles unique traits. Headshot bonus, EMP damage, stun+slow movement, etc.

  6. Eh, if they can restore the AI behavior and appearance seen in Halo 1 and Halo 2 and completely remove all traces of Halo 3 influence, then I’d be ok with Flood.

  7. Agreed, also, it’d be nice to have in-game NPC again.

1.
I was absolutely satisfied and amazed with Halo 4s Campaign as a whole.
The only things I wish for are some more open sandbox levels and a huge space battle a la Star Wars: Episode 3 in case it fits with the story.

2.
I enjoyed the fantastic cinematics in SpOps but the missions disappointed, primarily because of repetitivness. Nonetheless, I see potential in SpOps, but I think it would be the best to develop and focus on either SpOps or Firefight but not both and I would prefer Firefight.

3.
I would definitely like to see Firefight return in an improved, advanced and simply ‘bigger’ version. I think aside its classic survival aspect it should include more objective based aspects and gametypes (Defending, Search and Rescue) as well.

4.
I agree on a progession rank system for unlocking most armor customizations and it should be something in between Reach’s (too long) and H4’s (too short) in my opinion.

5.
A skill-based ranking system for MM is definitely needed to match people and create teams that are ‘on par’.

6.
Yup, forge needs more attention. For a while ago I read through a pretty good thread that included everything I wished for.

7.
I believe we will get some good maps. I would like to see an urban themed map, not industrial, and a Covenant themed.

8.
In case of multiplayer I would like to see more vehicles that require team work instead of more ‘lone wolf’ vehicles. I hope for the Falcon or something similar to it.

9.
I only like to see new weapons if they are unique in their function and bring some fresh air into the weapon sandbox, I am not so keen on more reskins.
Besides I would like to see and appreciate a redesign of the Forerunner weapons because firstly they kind of disappointed me because more or less they are all just reskins of already existing weapons and secondly I think they are not doing the highly advanced Forerunner technology justice in their current state, aside their aesthetics and disintegration effect.
I am also not really fond of the fact that they were designed to fit into the current weapon classes (loadout weapons, power weapons, heavy power weapons).
I would much rather see them in their own class ‘Forerunner weapons’ and being superior to all their ‘counterparts’. Besides, I think with giving them their own class you would have more possibilities to create uniqueness and successfully implant them into the sandbox.

10 + 11.
I simply agree for the love for custom games.

12.
I have to disagree. Halo should not become a class based shooter in my opinion. Halo has always been about equal and balanced starts.
Nonetheless, I think that does not instantly mean that we have to go all the way back to Halo 3.
Even with loadouts you can guarantee equal and balanced starts.
Firstly, there should not be some kind of unlocking system. All items in loadouts have to be available from beginning, to give every single player the same chances, no matter how long or since when he is playing.
Then loadouts could look like this:

Primary weapons: BR, Carbine, AR, Storm Rifle
Secondary weapons: Magnum, SMG, Plasma Rifle
Grenades (grenade count reduced to 1): Frag, Plasma

[perhaps you can add AAs as well if properly balanced. I think they can add a nice variety to game and especially team play]

I think there is nothing wrong with choosing your prefered weapons.
I removed the Forerunner weapons from loadouts because I would like to see them as unique power weapons on map. I moved the PP to the map again because it harms vehicle play when it is an option in loadouts.
I reduced the grenade count to 1 to prevent grenade spam on infantry and vehicles.
Lastly, I removed the Perks because I think they just do not belong in a game like Halo and are causing several issues, especially in combination with other items or mechanics in the game.

Nevertheless, classic playlists and gametypes a la Halo 3 are of course needed as well.

13.
I would love a 16v16 invasion gametype and playlist, aside the classic playlists.

14.
For something like Firefight definitely and I think it could even be possible that the Flood returns in Campaign as well but who knows.

15.
I think in case you are playing the Campaign with one or more friends, they could simply play as custom Spartans, since there would never be a logical reason, except a team of at least 3 would constantly accompany the Master Chief through the Campaign and I highly doubt that.
I actually see John going rogue for most of the time in the next Halo.

> 15 Things Halo 5 Needs
> #15
> Someone to Fight With
> Whether its the Arbiter or someone new, Master Chief should have someone to figth with. Halo 4 had me running around with three other Master Chiefs when I played with my friends.
>
> Well that is my list, feel free to comment on it and give me feedback. So thank you for reading!

Arbiter has got his own problems, if Halo 5 is going to have a darker tone the Spartans of blue team would fit nicely.

> #8
> New Vehicles
> I think Halo 5 should have all of the vehicles that were in previous Halo games, plus more. <mark>The only ones I don’t think can come are the Brute ones. I loved the Brute vehicles, but they don’t fit in with while the Brutes are gone.</mark> I want air fights AND ground fights, since the previous Halo’s had air vehicles that mostly fought ground troops. Think about the possibilities.

343i can always bring the Brutes back.

> #9
> New Weapons
> Like above, all weapons should return <mark>except the Brute weapons.</mark> I like the Forerunner weapons, and I love composing people with the Incineration Cannon. I drew up a design of a Forerunner Gravity Hammer, since I think the Brute one should (sadly) be removed because of lack of Brutes. But imagine a Forerunner one that composed people on hit? Add that, and new weapons and this game would be great.

Once again, they can always bring the Brutes back. They have a unique style of weapons that can greatly add to Halo’s diversity.

> #12
> Classes
> This should be the new loadouts. Instead of custom loadouts, classes would be added, a mix of loadouts, perks, and permutations. You unlock them with your promotion, and you choose them at the beginning of games. Things like Scout, Spec Op, and more. Each have there own perks and weapons, but stay close to the same (Like everyone starting with Assault Rifles, but some with no sidearm, some with a magnum, and some with a DMR, etc.). You could also disable these in gametype options.

I’m going to have to disagree with you here. While I know this was done with gametypes with Invasion, and even though they worked with those kinds of gametypes, they wouldn’t work in general. People don’t usually like to be forced to use a specific set of pre-made classes, especially if you throw in elements like Armor Abilities.

I personally think that you should still be able to customize your loadout; You’ll be able to choose between three types of primaries (Precision, Assault, Close Quarters) and different types of secondaries. The Boltshot and the Plasma Pistol can be balanced by taking range and effectiveness into account. You could also throw in brute weapons like the Spiker or the Mauler. You would still be able to choose between different types of grenades, but they would be rebalanced instead of just keeping them as power weapons that you can spawn with. Armor Abilities would be separated into two different categories: equipment and armor abilities. Equipment would be pick up items that can only be used once (e.g. Hologram, Drop Shield), while armor abilities would be pick up items that would temporarily replace Sprint (which would be default) and would wear down over time, but could be put on hold in the process of use (e.g. Hardlight Shield, Active Camo). Perks would be removed from the loadouts as well, but put into a customizable Ordnance Drop for Infinity playlists. You would be able to choose three different perks (e.g. Dexterity, Mobility, Gunner), and once you get x amount of points, you can select one to use. Over time if you do not die, they will stack up until you can have all three. As a side note, weapons will be pick up items like in the classic Halos.

I like mostly everything except number 12.

Some people here seem to believe that arena shooters must have the same weapons for everyone. This is false. Equal starts can be a reality with loadouts, just not with perks and such. Let’s say I spawn with a br and someone else spawns with a carbine. In this scenario, both weapons are perfectly accurate and are projectile based, they have the same kill time and bullet travel speed. So now I ask, how is this not equal starts? You can have loadouts and be equal, just so long as they are BALANCED RIGHT.

The very same goes for AAs, let’s say I spawn with a hologram, and someone else spawns with a thruster. Both require some for of skill to be affective at all and don’t impact the map negatively. Balancing AAs is obviously more of a challenge than balancing guns, but if you design armor abilities to be simple, skill full and make it so they don’t interfere with the map design, then what could be the down side.

Loadouts don’t determine what is actually classed based or not, even though the sub genre is named after the concept.

> @VioletKitty65
>
> The reason Halo 4 has 30-50k player average is because everyone is playing COD. Halo 2 didn’t have the problem of the stupidly popular shooter to compete with and Halo 3 only a decent population because it was competing with Modern Warfare 1 before it got super popular.
>
> trust me if either Halo 2 or 3 came out now against Black ops 2, they would have the same problem as Reach and 4 had/have.
>
> also Halo 2 and 3 are based on the older style of arena shooter (Quake, Unreal etc) which have also changed. <mark>Call of duty is an modern arena shooter</mark>, expecting a return to the past is highly doubtful.

Someone doesn’t know what an arena shooter is. Call of Duty is not a “modern” or new style of arena shooter… it is the EXACT OPPOSITE!

Arena shooters do not allow players to choose their own weapons, perks, or anything that would give them an advantage, they have weapons and items spawn on the map, maps are usually symmetrical, etc. Basically no player starts with any kind of advantage, they are all equal. The only way to win is to be good. Call of Duty has none of those things.

> @VioletKitty65
>
> The reason Halo 4 has 30-50k player average is because everyone is playing COD. Halo 2 didn’t have the problem of the stupidly popular shooter to compete with and Halo 3 only a decent population because it was competing with Modern Warfare 1 before it got super popular.
>
> trust me if either Halo 2 or 3 came out now against Black ops 2, they would have the same problem as Reach and 4 had/have.
>
> also Halo 2 and 3 are based on the older style of arena shooter (Quake, Unreal etc) which have also changed. Call of duty is an modern arena shooter, expecting a return to the past is highly doubtful.

That’s funny because last time I checked COD was an ARCADE shooter.

Halo 4 averages between 30-50k(maybe on a good day) because it lost the uniquness of Halo in favor of pleasing the fans of modern shooters.

If the game doesn’t go back to its roots of the original Trilogy, then they might as well kiss Halo goodbye.

343 took a lot of crap because of Halo 4, and if Halo 5 is even remotely the same disappointment that 4 was, then everyone might as well find a new game, because Halo will then be officially dead, and no longer a top title.

> If the game doesn’t go back to its roots of the original Trilogy, then they might as well kiss Halo goodbye.
>
> 343 took a lot of crap because of Halo 4, and if Halo 5 is even remotely the same disappointment that 4 was, then everyone might as well find a new game, because Halo will then be officially dead, and no longer a top title.

This is what worries me, they need to stop treating Halo like an experiment, it’s a huge title not to be reckoned with they way that they have.

The best thing though, to me at least, would be if the Flood actually came back as a primary antagonist, and played a bigger role in the story, because if you think about it, they couldn’t have been eradicated THAT easily. Besides, the Flood are extragalactic. There would be nothing stopping them from just swooping back in and causing death, destruction, and general chaos all around. I mean, the Flood was one of my favorite things about Halo, probably for many more people besides myself. They gave me that feeling of dread, you know? Like going up against an unstoppable juggernaut, hungry and devouring everything in it’s path. They were a scary foe. Sure, many people won’t admit that, but they know it’s true. And you may ask me why I think this. It’s because they were virtually unstoppable. Just take a look back at what it took to destroy that one infestation on the Ark! The whole fricken thing had to be nearly destroyed to get rid of it. Not to mention that the Elites had to glass a portion of Africa to get rid of the infection in a single city. And that attack was comprised of one flood controlled cruiser. Since they’re extragalactic, they could be anywhere in the universe! If that’s not convincing, think about this. Back on Alpha Halo(the original one), the Covenant didn’t know about the Flood, and released it. Keyword? RELEASED. If you remember, Ivanoff Station is next to Installation 03. So what of the other four installations? The Flood are kept as samples on each one, so all it would take is one curious creature, either human or Covenant to go messing with something they shouldn’t and the Flood comes back in valiant strides. And I know what you’re thinking. “But, the UNSC knows about the Flood now, and the Covenant does too! Not to mention the Prometheans! Aren’t they prepared now?”. The answer? Of course! But the Flood are highly adaptable. They would quickly adjust to the new weapons and tactics. Besides, once that one creature is infected, human or otherwise, they would infect another, then it would just expand infinitely from there. The infection would spread like a wildfire, devouring everything in it’s path. It would quickly grow larger than any of the forces could handle. And now that the Lesser Ark is damaged beyond repair, and the location of the Greater Ark is unknown, what could stop it? That’s where 343i could come in. They could have some kind of artifact, or a planet, or a Forerunner construct hold the final secret to stopping the Flood once and for all. A cure. Something to destroy the Flood cells in living tissue, and revert the infected back to normal. I want to know if this idea makes any sense or not.

I think that to bring more variety to the game to multiplayer they should change up the tried and true Elite or Spartan player choice system.

what if you could choose between the two major types of gameplay halo has had over the years. If you pick a spartan 3 or 4 model you have access to armor abilities off of the spawn. if you pick a spartan 2 or an elite model you don’t get to use armor abilities, but you do get the ability to duel wield, pick up equipment like an ammo-box or something, and you get a 5% buff on player movement speed, and health over the spartan 3s and 4s . to balance this, the classic character model will be physically a bigger target, and therefore slightly easier to headshot if they are not strafing. we can fix problem with op sticky grenades by giving only elites excess to them off the spawn. elites look really distinct from the rest of the human models, and will pretty easily be avoided. by picking a character that relies on dual wielding, you are starting your self off at a light disadvantage, but have the ability to get an edge on non-dual wielders by map, weapon, and equipment control.

the difference between the spartan 3’s and 4’s, is that spartan 4s would be able to use armor abilities for 10% longer, and spartan 3s would be able recharge their armor abilities 10% faster.

also you should be able to select an AI that would act as announcer, customize your Spartan’s or Elite’s facial features, and voice.

maybe they could even introduce classic weapon skins. like if you complete the commendation for the AR you unlock the Noble AR weapon skin, that makes it look like the reach AR.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

:d:d

Rolls eyes and leaves