15 Free Maps By Next Summer? Forge Maps Included?

I like Forge maps and the Halo 5 Forge system is great but having Forge created maps as “free maps” is not acceptable. I just don’t want it flooded with Forge maps, these 15 maps should be unique original maps, I suppose all these free maps are part of the Cartographers gift and the Forge release but I really hope they are not counting this in their 15 free maps list.

Does anyone know if they will be included?

Well seeing how two updates so far have added 4 maps each which if every update adds 4 maps then they will have added 32 new maps. So its not hard to believe that the 15 new maps dont count forge maps

i need to find the update/news that says FORGE MAPS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MAP COUNT

because all i am seeing is forge maps released

> 2533275010968401;3:
> i need to find the update/news that says FORGE MAPS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MAP COUNT
>
> because all i am seeing is forge maps released

Noctus forge made?

I have not played Noctus yet since I am still playing Halo:MCC a lot but it does look like a forge map judging by the structures which look like Forge buildings.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/cartographer-s-gift-req-reveal

The Anti-Freeze map was simply horrible, 343 has said over 15 free maps by next summer.

I DO NOT CONSIDER FORGE MAPS AS “FREE MAPS” and they have added enough forge maps already, will there ever be some original 343 designed maps not using the Forge map editor to create them? I do like Forge maps but if it is really 15 free forge maps then that is pathetic, there needs to be original newly designed maps NOT ON FORGE. This game has enough Forge maps already, WHERE ARE SOME NEW ORIGINAL MAPS?

Does anyone know any details on future map releases? I am hoping for at least 15 original non-Forge maps.

Yeah here is Something official OverGrowth that’s Number 1

Most likely we will see non-forged maps too for BTB. The first 6 were developed by known map makers brought into to test forge.

We should just be patient.

So if its 15 None forge created maps we have overgrowth and battle of noctus

Better be original maps, I like playing on Forge maps but I don’t wanna have Forge maps outnumbering original maps in the playlists.

> 2533274806462140;2:
> Well seeing how two updates so far have added 4 maps each which if every update adds 4 maps then they will have added 32 new maps. So its not hard to believe that the 15 new maps dont count forge maps

Thats a big if

I think the forge maps do count, I have not heard they do not.
So I can only assume they count. Which if they do, it will kind of suck.

I hope they don’t lol.

343 are a bunch of lying scammers if they really believe a Forge map can be considered a “free map” when anyone can make a Forge map in the editor. All future map releases this year should be at least 15 original maps not designed in forge by 343 along with some of the best user created Forge maps.

Can’t wait to find out what they are

Seeing as they also boasted launching with 21 maps, I wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case.

Honestly, though, I hope that the four Forge canvasses count as maps but that each variant does not. They get credit for making skyboxes and terrain and a great Forge mode. But counting maps made in Forge beyond that point is basically lying to the community.

So that would mean we got Overgrowth, Noctus, Alpine, snow Forge map, space Forge map, Breakout Arena. 6/15 so far, unless they really were lying.

the 15 maps are non-forge maps, so only 2 released so far.

what happened to Orion, though. Yes a forge map, but it was quite fun i thought, which they’d put it back into circulation.

I hope forge maps are included, I need a forgeworld x90. That would be a dream come true, just a giant map.

The potential for forge in Halo 5 is enormous. I’ve quite liked some of the Forge maps… Pegasus is pretty cool. I struggled a bit with Orion (I thought they said it would be returned to circulation once they fixed the spawn issues?).

With the power of forge in H5 they will only get better.