1250/1250 GS

I just finished getting all the achievements! (all legit) I also got every other halo achievement too! :smiley:

Does anyone else?

Ew Halo Wars.

Still need 20 kills with Mantis’ stomp attack, which I will get over time.

Was close to getting an airborne kill with the Warthog, hopefully it foreshadows that I shall get it soon.

congrats, give some tips for getting the crimson dlc achievements, how to get it legit, camp near that thing?

> congrats, give some tips for getting the crimson dlc achievements, how to get it legit, camp near that thing?

Which achievement are you talking about?

Just a question, i think i already know the answer.

Do the achievements EG: the turret. Have to be on one game, or over time.

> Just a question, i think i already know the answer.
>
> Do the achievements EG: the turret. Have to be on one game, or over time.

Over time.

I feel like I got robbed out of getting the achievements legitly. There was some glitch in the Crimson Map Pack that made it so that I got “Special Delivery” and “ODST” with just a jet pack, no man cannon involved. I don’t find it too upsetting but it is slightly annoying -_-’. But hey, achievements are achievements.

> > congrats, give some tips for getting the crimson dlc achievements, how to get it legit, camp near that thing?
>
> Which achievement are you talking about?

Probably “David & Goliath”. Truthfully if you just play Shatter a lot you’ll get it eventually. I got it in the middle of a firefight, the Mantis tried to stomp me but I sprinted underneath and behind just in time to avoid death, then I boarded it and shoved a grenade in its tailpipe.

> > congrats, give some tips for getting the crimson dlc achievements, how to get it legit, camp near that thing?
>
> Which achievement are you talking about?

those man cannon related. I just cant figure in my head a way of doing it legit =s but i wont boost.

I’m now only 3 achievements away from having every achievement in every Halo.

Halo 3: 1750/1750
Halo Wars: 1110/1200 (Missing 2 achievements)
Halo 3 ODST: 1000/1000
Halo Reach: 1700/1700
Halo Anniversary: 1000/1000
Halo 4: 1160/1250 (Missing 1 achievement)

I’ll get them all soon >:)

> I just finished getting all the achievements! (all legit) I also got every other halo achievement too! :smiley:
>
> Does anyone else?

Im in the same boat as you except in Halo Wars, I am missing the achievement to become a General :frowning:

> > > congrats, give some tips for getting the crimson dlc achievements, how to get it legit, camp near that thing?
> >
> > Which achievement are you talking about?
>
> those man cannon related. I just cant figure in my head a way of doing it legit =s but i wont boost.

For the kill in mid air go to wreckage, king of hill is best, go up and fire down on them, Same thing for killing them in mid air but reverse, for the pummel go on harvest, go to the top and camp by the lift, wait till a guy comes and back up into it then double pummel him. it gives you like 3-4 secs after you touch the ground so it doesnt need to be right when you land out of it.

I’m missing the two. [:(] you know my luck Goobot. Later we must try to get them.

Oh god, halo wars *makes gross face

Yeah, besides that game I’ve got full completion, unless you count Halo 2 PC, and there just aren’t games where I can get the multiplayer ones.

Advice for stomping in mantis? That seems impossible when everyone’s using PP.

Any advice for the Warthog airborne kill or is it all out of luck?

> Oh god, halo wars *makes gross face
>
> Yeah, besides that game I’ve got full completion, unless you count Halo 2 PC, and there just aren’t games where I can get the multiplayer ones.
>
> Advice for stomping in mantis? That seems impossible when everyone’s using PP.

Operator specialization makes PP do nothing to mantis.

Congrats! On a side note, I have already encountered some achievement boosters in the Crimson playlist. It disgusts me.

> Any advice for the Warthog airborne kill or is it all out of luck?

Harvest, and drive around in circles, killing people in the middle middle is the easiest place.

> > Oh god, halo wars *makes gross face
> >
> > Yeah, besides that game I’ve got full completion, unless you count Halo 2 PC, and there just aren’t games where I can get the multiplayer ones.
> >
> > Advice for stomping in mantis? That seems impossible when everyone’s using PP.
>
> Operator specialization makes PP do nothing to mantis.

Is that what Operator does? Huh, I thought it was some sort of glitch when I kept PPing that guy in a ghost and he was only down for a second.