125 Kills, 4 Deaths (LightRifle)

really proud of this!

Was this really worth making a thread over?

What gametype?

> What gametype?

Uhm, all slayer gametypes in war games

So Big Team Battle & Infinity slayer

That’s insane. I’m finding it to be very hard and me always getting out DMRed! Always loosing to the DMR, I hate it. DMR kills variety in the game! :frowning:

What’s your strategy?

^ You mean like how Reach always used the AR/DMR and Halo 3 used the BR?

Every Halo game has a primary weapon. It isn’t lack of variety, this game has more guns than any other Halo.

just get better with H4’s primary.

If you’re more experienced and quick with reaction time, the DMR is better overall. The BR leaves room for error, and is a little more easy to use especially at mid to close range.

> That’s insane. I’m finding it to be very hard and me always getting out DMRed! Always loosing to the DMR, I hate it. DMR kills variety in the game! :frowning:
>
> What’s your strategy?

Hey man, stay back and near cover (use the thruster pack to dart back into your cover if need be.
firepower is also usefull so you can have a br as secendary and the lightrifle is weak when unscoped

i havea 3 minute video of me getting a killing frenzy using the lightrifle mostly.
It’s in my fileshare (tag is psyducks)

Should give you a few tricks,

They seriously need to nerf the DMR it’s insanely overpowered, and I know i’m not alone on this

> They seriously need to nerf the DMR it’s insanely overpowered, and I know i’m not alone on this

I don’t think it is.

At longer ranges it’s outplayed by the light rifle, and at shorter ranges it’s outplayed by the BR

it’s only really good at med range.

I don’t see any problem with the DMR. Personally I use 2 primary weapons, AR/BR at all times.

AR Kills/deaths 51/129
BR kills/deaths 701/217
DMR kills/deaths 2/212

i don’t see any difference. Its all personal choice, and if you keep getting owned by something, modify your play style/get better.

> > They seriously need to nerf the DMR it’s insanely overpowered, and I know i’m not alone on this
>
> I don’t think it is.
>
>
> At longer ranges it’s outplayed by the light rifle, and at shorter ranges it’s outplayed by the BR
>
>
> it’s only really good at med range.

The DMR is easy to use at all ranges.

> > > They seriously need to nerf the DMR it’s insanely overpowered, and I know i’m not alone on this
> >
> > I don’t think it is.
> >
> >
> > At longer ranges it’s outplayed by the light rifle, and at shorter ranges it’s outplayed by the BR
> >
> >
> > it’s only really good at med range.
>
> The DMR is easy to use at all ranges.

your not going to win much at close range

> Was this really worth making a thread over?

yes

Nothing should be nerfed. The only thing I would change is buffing the carbine. Try using that weapon.

> > They seriously need to nerf the DMR it’s insanely overpowered, and I know i’m not alone on this
>
> I don’t think it is.
>
>
> At longer ranges it’s outplayed by the light rifle, and at shorter ranges it’s outplayed by the BR
>
>
> it’s only really good at med range.

I’m with you but I think it’s good at long range. I don’t get why people think it needs to be nerfed. I think they need to get better skills

> Nothing should be nerfed. The only thing I would change is buffing the carbine. Try using that weapon.

I agree, a slight buff to the Carbine is needed. Other than that I think the weapons are balanced just fine. I use the DMR and my friend uses the BR. Only time he doesnt is on wide open maps.
Close quarters I have won with the DMR with perfect shots however if I get in a fight with a BR and they dont miss a shot im done. Same with AR up close. Things a beast.

> Nothing should be nerfed. The only thing I would change is buffing the carbine. Try using that weapon.

I shall try that out now

Great kills, keep it up. I hate having to rain on your parade though. The kills shown in the top weapons is actually your kills with that particular weapon vs deaths by the same weapon. A lot of the reason why the deaths is at 4 is because not many people have used the Light Rifle yet. That said, keep up the kills.

^^ I was about to say that, but you got here first…