120 FOV & No full screen

The two major issues I can see so far with halo infinite are simple fixes. First is the fov slider, you guys need to work on scaling when using higher fov. Unlike more modern games (warzone & destiny as examples) the fov of 120 has a good scaling for the image. Unfortunately Infinite suffers from poor scaling at higher fov’s similar to how bf4 and the unreal tournament series makes the image look like fish bowl. The second and major glaring issue is not have a full screen mode. I can’t take advantage of all the features of my 3080 in borderless windowed mode and that isn’t good.

All in all infinite is looking fairly good.
Graphics are meh
gunplay is tight.
mouse aim is fairly well implemented.
performance is meh even on my 3080.
Battlepass feels empty.
The two maps so far are small and fairly bland
AI pal is kind of annoying.
movement is kind of stiff
slide cancel jump get floaty.
Ai is either complete crap or dropping a 4.0 kd.
gun sounds are very light and soft, need more beef.
Still looking forward to Infinite but the game is going to need a lot of polish.
wax on wax off

i was not a fan of the maps so far, the battle pass is bland intentionally so i wouldnt judge that as they didnt want to showcase the GOOD STUFF plus itll go past lvl 20 obviously. sliding i didnt like gun play was good but not great IMO graphics were just OK and i did find the AI/announcers to be annoying as well.

> 2533274806121330;1:
> The two major issues I can see so far with halo infinite are simple fixes. First is the fov slider, you guys need to work on scaling when using higher fov. Unlike more modern games (warzone & destiny as examples) the fov of 120 has a good scaling for the image. Unfortunately Infinite suffers from poor scaling at higher fov’s similar to how bf4 and the unreal tournament series makes the image look like fish bowl. The second and major glaring issue is not have a full screen mode. I can’t take advantage of all the features of my 3080 in borderless windowed mode and that isn’t good.
>
> All in all infinite is looking fairly good.
> Graphics are meh
> gunplay is tight.
> mouse aim is fairly well implemented.
> performance is meh even on my 3080.
> Battlepass feels empty.
> The two maps so far are small and fairly bland
> AI pal is kind of annoying.
> movement is kind of stiff
> slide cancel jump get floaty.
> Ai is either complete crap or dropping a 4.0 kd.
> gun sounds are very light and soft, need more beef.
> Still looking forward to Infinite but the game is going to need a lot of polish.
> wax on wax off

I mean you’re not wrong on a majority of these things, that said this is just the first flight, and this partocular build is essentially an alpha/pre-beta from like 3 months ago
You’re right there is a lot of polish needed, it has a solid framwork a good foundation to build on but it needs a lot of work, and I for one am convinced it will probably be pushed back again

> 2533274832130936;3:
> > 2533274806121330;1:
> > The two major issues I can see so far with halo infinite are simple fixes. First is the fov slider, you guys need to work on scaling when using higher fov. Unlike more modern games (warzone & destiny as examples) the fov of 120 has a good scaling for the image. Unfortunately Infinite suffers from poor scaling at higher fov’s similar to how bf4 and the unreal tournament series makes the image look like fish bowl. The second and major glaring issue is not have a full screen mode. I can’t take advantage of all the features of my 3080 in borderless windowed mode and that isn’t good.
> >
> > All in all infinite is looking fairly good.
> > Graphics are meh
> > gunplay is tight.
> > mouse aim is fairly well implemented.
> > performance is meh even on my 3080.
> > Battlepass feels empty.
> > The two maps so far are small and fairly bland
> > AI pal is kind of annoying.
> > movement is kind of stiff
> > slide cancel jump get floaty.
> > Ai is either complete crap or dropping a 4.0 kd.
> > gun sounds are very light and soft, need more beef.
> > Still looking forward to Infinite but the game is going to need a lot of polish.
> > wax on wax off
>
> I mean you’re not wrong on a majority of these things, that said this is just the first flight, and this partocular build is essentially an alpha/pre-beta from like 3 months ago
> You’re right there is a lot of polish needed, it has a solid framwork a good foundation to build on but it needs a lot of work, and I for one am convinced it will probably be pushed back again

No doubt. Still very psyched for infinite and touch my body happy that I got to be in the first group outside of 343 to get to test infinite. Just throwing out a list for others and 343 to ponder.

The lack of a real full-screen is baffling. Been playing and watching streamers play, and it’s the number one complaint. Everything else is cherry, can’t wait for this game to drop!