12 v 12 big team how would you fill or 8v8v8

I know it’s sounds crazy but just listen We are on the Xbox one not the go Xbox it’s about time for a player cap raise rather then 8v8 could we have A 12v12 matches also maybe a multi big team 8v8v8 and finally for all us og and veteran halo player 8v8 blood gulch

Lmfao 8v8v8 is just way to intense.

8v8v8 sounds insane lol, I love it.

But i think 12v12 BTB would be awesome.

12 vs 12 bigteam would play HORRIBLY.

want to see how bad 12 vs 12 actually is, try playing warzone assault, halo simply does not play well in a pvp only enviroment with so many people, and the new faster time to kill’s does not help,

Well thanks to the Xbox they could do it I know they will not but that would be insane

> 2535425543144837;4:
> 12 vs 12 bigteam would play HORRIBLY.
>
> want to see how bad 12 vs 12 actually is, try playing warzone assault, halo simply does not play well in a pvp only enviroment with so many people, and the new faster time to kill’s does not help,

Why is 12 b 12 horrible explanation would be nice. if 12 vs 12 is horrible Doesn’t that make 8vs 8 just the same

That would essentially be Warzone Assault, which is an okay mode, but the game would not do well with that many vehicles all being used together and I don’t know of any maps where that would be a good idea. I’m not saying it couldn’t be good or fun, but I doubt we will see it outside of Warzone Assault. And I would just like some variant of multi-team back again. Those games were a ton of fun especially when you could get some of the more fun based modes like the race variants from reach.

No objective just slayer with a set amount of vechcles those 8 extra are just to fill in no mansland

> 2533274892584631;6:
> > 2535425543144837;4:
> > 12 vs 12 bigteam would play HORRIBLY.
> >
> > want to see how bad 12 vs 12 actually is, try playing warzone assault, halo simply does not play well in a pvp only enviroment with so many people, and the new faster time to kill’s does not help,
>
>
> Why is 12 b 12 horrible explanation would be nice. if 12 vs 12 is horrible Doesn’t that make 8vs 8 just the same

12 vs 12 is simply too many players, halo 5 has some of the fastest weapon kill times in any halo, if you multiply it by the amount of players it makes individual talent irrelevant.

let me put it in perspective, in a 8 vs 8 gametype, a single player is still of significant importance for victory, single good player can bring a team the victory even from a lost, if he individually is skilled enough, in 12 vs 12, the individual is no longer important, instead the weight of numbers become more important and a single player, no matter how skilled cannot affect the conditions for victory or defeat (unless a force MULTIPLIER is used but thats a whole 'nother topic entirely)

have you played warzone?

i ask this because how many times, no matte rhow good you personally were doing, did you lose in a team of randoms? in 12 vs 12, a single player can do the work of 3 players and their team will still lose, it’s frustrating from the individuals perspective.

> 2535425543144837;9:
> > 2533274892584631;6:
> > > 2535425543144837;4:
> > > 12 vs 12 bigteam would play HORRIBLY.
> > >
> > > want to see how bad 12 vs 12 actually is, try playing warzone assault, halo simply does not play well in a pvp only enviroment with so many people, and the new faster time to kill’s does not help,
> >
> >
> > Why is 12 b 12 horrible explanation would be nice. if 12 vs 12 is horrible Doesn’t that make 8vs 8 just the same
>
>
> 12 vs 12 is simply too many players, halo 5 has some of the fastest weapon kill times in any halo, if you multiply it by the amount of players it makes individual talent irrelevant.
>
> let me put it in perspective, in a 8 vs 8 gametype, a single player is still of significant importance for victory, single good player can bring a team the victory even from a lost, if he individually is skilled enough, in 12 vs 12, the individual is no longer important, instead the weight of numbers become more important and a single player, no matter how skilled cannot affect the conditions for victory or defeat (unless a force MULTIPLIER is used but thats a whole 'nother topic entirely)
>
> have you played warzone?
>
> i ask this because how many times, no matte rhow good you personally were doing, did you lose in a team of randoms? in 12 vs 12, a single player can do the work of 3 players and their team will still lose, it’s frustrating from the individuals perspective.

I have played warzone but I feel like your making a excuse to not try it !?!?!? But on the other hand if you are right about 12vs12 than how about 10vs10 are the insane 8v8v8 w

> 2533274892584631;10:
> > 2535425543144837;9:
> > > 2533274892584631;6:
> > > > 2535425543144837;4:
> > > > 12 vs 12 bigteam would play HORRIBLY.
> > > >
> > > > want to see how bad 12 vs 12 actually is, try playing warzone assault, halo simply does not play well in a pvp only enviroment with so many people, and the new faster time to kill’s does not help,
> > >
> > >
> > > Why is 12 b 12 horrible explanation would be nice. if 12 vs 12 is horrible Doesn’t that make 8vs 8 just the same
> >
> >
> > 12 vs 12 is simply too many players, halo 5 has some of the fastest weapon kill times in any halo, if you multiply it by the amount of players it makes individual talent irrelevant.
> >
> > let me put it in perspective, in a 8 vs 8 gametype, a single player is still of significant importance for victory, single good player can bring a team the victory even from a lost, if he individually is skilled enough, in 12 vs 12, the individual is no longer important, instead the weight of numbers become more important and a single player, no matter how skilled cannot affect the conditions for victory or defeat (unless a force MULTIPLIER is used but thats a whole 'nother topic entirely)
> >
> > have you played warzone?
> >
> > i ask this because how many times, no matte rhow good you personally were doing, did you lose in a team of randoms? in 12 vs 12, a single player can do the work of 3 players and their team will still lose, it’s frustrating from the individuals perspective.
>
>
> I have played warzone but I feel like your making a excuse to not try it !?!?!? But on the other hand if you are right about 12vs22 than how about 10vs10 are the insane 8v8v8 w

you know.

8v8v8 is actually pretty interesting, hell i recomended that ages ago on the original bungie forums for halo reach (i think it was reach…might’ve even been pre halo 4 or even halo 3)…a sorta big team multi team. 10 vs 10, might work, but would have to be tested to be sure, 8 vs 8 was a good balance and of course the smaller squad battles which were 6vs 6 were a big success as well. the biggest thing to halo is that a individual skills should still MATTER in the grand scheme of a game victory or defeat, but with the higher player counts a individual no longer matters.

Everything deserve a chance first off we need 5v5 then 6v6 8v8 and 10v10

And a actionsack playlist and infection

I’m just posting suggestions also if you go to Reddit someone posted and said maybe spire for halo reach remade for warzone

and finally a veto system