11th terminal not showing up

I’ve put in all of the terminal codes and the 11th still won’t show up. I’ve tried deleting my Halo Waypoint but that didn’t fix it. Anyone have any other ideas to fix this?

You have put all ten in and received the cR bonuses for unlocking them?

> You have put all ten in and received the cR bonuses for unlocking them?

Yes.

> > You have put all ten in and received the cR bonuses for unlocking them?
>
> Yes.

Try this:

1. Go to the top of the page were it shows your emblem, GT and Rank, click the drop down menu.
  2. Were it says ‘Career Overview’, click and drag that to the right, it should reveal a Terminal looking thing.
  3. Click it, once in there, choose ‘< 0001 - Alpha Halo Archive >’ and it should reveal ALL terminals you have unlocked, if any are missing, re-enter the codes, hopefully if you have unlocked them all, the 11th Terminal should be there.

> > > You have put all ten in and received the cR bonuses for unlocking them?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Try this:
>
> 1. Go to the top of the page were it shows your emblem, GT and Rank, click the drop down menu.
> 2. Were it says ‘Career Overview’, click and drag that to the right, it should reveal a Terminal looking thing.
> 3. Click it, once in there, choose ‘< 0001 - Alpha Halo Archive >’ and it should reveal ALL terminals you have unlocked, if any are missing, re-enter the codes, hopefully if you have unlocked them all, the 11th Terminal should be there.

I didn’t put the code in for 343 Guilty Spark, thanks.

> > > > You have put all ten in and received the cR bonuses for unlocking them?
> > >
> > > Yes.
> >
> > Try this:
> >
> > 1. Go to the top of the page were it shows your emblem, GT and Rank, click the drop down menu.
> > 2. Were it says ‘Career Overview’, click and drag that to the right, it should reveal a Terminal looking thing.
> > 3. Click it, once in there, choose ‘< 0001 - Alpha Halo Archive >’ and it should reveal ALL terminals you have unlocked, if any are missing, re-enter the codes, hopefully if you have unlocked them all, the 11th Terminal should be there.
>
> I didn’t put the code in for 343 Guilty Spark, thanks.

No problem, enjoy that extra 7k cR :stuck_out_tongue: