117 hidden Intel objects-challenge

The quest is on! I challenge each and every one of you to find all 117 hidden Intel objects in the first 117 hours of the game’s release.

Challenge Accepted

Let the hunt begin >:}

Finding them will be nuts without the aid of you tube videos

> 2533274940030603;4:
> Finding them will be nuts without the aid of you tube videos

Where is the challenge if you have videos to help you find them?

as if we needed anymore hype… this sounds like fun!

> 2533274909139271;5:
> > 2533274940030603;4:
> > Finding them will be nuts without the aid of you tube videos
>
>
> Where is the challenge if you have videos to help you find them?

Wouldn’t be a challenge at all if players were to do that. Let’s hope that everyone actually plays the game, rather than seek the help from someone else who put in the work.

> 2533274909139271;5:
> > 2533274940030603;4:
> > Finding them will be nuts without the aid of you tube videos
>
>
> Where is the challenge if you have videos to help you find them?

theyll be all over youtube. just like the skull videos. some people just want the achievement, don’t really care about “the hunt”… i like doing these little “side quests” i believe it even tells you how many you have for that level if i remember seeing a screen shot or a video. so that kinda helps.

> 2533274813317074;3:
> Let the hunt begin >:}

Nooooo you made it too easy -jk. You have changed the 117 hour challenge time to 177 hours. Not sure if this is a typo or not so I will point it out.

You know, at first glance i thought it was 17 hidden intel objects, and I thought, okay, not to shabby. Then I realised it was 117, this will be fun.

> 2533274909139271;9:
> > 2533274813317074;3:
> > Let the hunt begin >:}
>
>
> Nooooo you made it too easy -jk. You have changed the 117 hour challenge time to 177 hours. Not sure if this is a typo or not so I will point it out.

Ah crap! That’s definitely a typo. Fixed now and the link updated, thanks for catching :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;11:
> > 2533274909139271;9:
> > > 2533274813317074;3:
> > > Let the hunt begin >:}
> >
> >
> > Nooooo you made it too easy -jk. You have changed the 117 hour challenge time to 177 hours. Not sure if this is a typo or not so I will point it out.
>
>
> Ah crap! That’s definitely a typo. Fixed now and the link updated, thanks for catching :slight_smile:

No problem! =)

I’m so excited for 117 collectibles! My question is, does this include Terminals? Are terminals going to be considered Hidden Intel or will they even have terminals!? Does anyone have clarification on this?

Count me in!

> 2533274798445563;13:
> I’m so excited for 117 collectibles! My question is, does this include Terminals? Are terminals going to be considered Hidden Intel or will they even have terminals!? Does anyone have clarification on this?

From a blue team mission I have seen an Intel object. It looked more like a chip or a dog tag. So this might be more similar to GoW.

> 2533274909139271;15:
> > 2533274798445563;13:
> > I’m so excited for 117 collectibles! My question is, does this include Terminals? Are terminals going to be considered Hidden Intel or will they even have terminals!? Does anyone have clarification on this?
>
>
> From a blue team mission I have seen an Intel object. It looked more like a chip or a dog tag. So this might be more similar to GoW.

That’s what I think too. So I’m very excited about collecting all these items… however I really want Terminals to still be in the game! That added so much lore to all the other games, and they are awesome to watch!

> 2533274798445563;16:
> > 2533274909139271;15:
> > > 2533274798445563;13:
> > > I’m so excited for 117 collectibles! My question is, does this include Terminals? Are terminals going to be considered Hidden Intel or will they even have terminals!? Does anyone have clarification on this?
> >
> >
> > From a blue team mission I have seen an Intel object. It looked more like a chip or a dog tag. So this might be more similar to GoW.
>
>
> That’s what I think too. So I’m very excited about collecting all these items… however I really want Terminals to still be in the game! That added so much lore to all the other games, and they are awesome to watch!

Terminals may still be there =) just not as Intel collectables.

4.8 Days. Challenge accepted.

All you need is the official game guide. Haha.