111 DewXP for Fotus?

i have 111 dewxp, i want fotus armor code, anyone?

Damn, I redeemed mine not to long ago. I can give you the FOTUS avatar stuff, the maps, crawler. spartan armor and the cryotube? :slight_smile:

112 2xp for FOTUS.

Add me on xbox and we’ll talk. I have an Unused code.

@DSS

Sorry, i just want the armor :frowning:

Dont do it guys!

> Dont do it guys!

:frowning:

Just to show that i’m not lying.

By the way im not trading Codes, im trading GAMES, i have 111 GAMES that are leftover not applied

Just save your xp and play king of the hill app on your smart phone to unlock it, idk how more people don’t know about this…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This is Pathetic.

Halo Used to be about the Game and the fun of playing it.

Not some BS about special exclusive armor/codes/promotions/product placement crap.

Get out.

> Just save your xp and play king of the hill app on your smart phone to unlock it, idk how more people don’t know about this…

I live in montana. the nearest 7-11 is 800 miles away

> This is Pathetic.
>
> Halo Used to be about the Game and the fun of playing it.
>
> Not some BS about special exclusive armor/codes/promotions/product placement crap.
>
> Get out.

I want the armor… so im a scrub? Logic NONE

> 112 2xp for FOTUS.

Hahahahaha…

> Add me on xbox and we’ll talk. I have an Unused code.

Dude change your avatar! If you’re going to scam, do it right!

> This is Pathetic.
>
> Halo Used to be about the Game and the fun of playing it.
>
> Not some BS about special exclusive armor/codes/promotions/product placement crap.
>
> Get out.

YOU get out. You are trying to add some deeper meaning to a player trying to obtain a set of armor he really likes. YOU are the joke here.

People play Halo for Halo. People wear the armors because they like it. This guy likes FOTUS and has a load of 2xp to trade for it. Perfectly normal stuff. 343i has even encouraged trading like this.

> > Add me on xbox and we’ll talk. I have an Unused code.
>
> Dude change your avatar! If you’re going to scam, do it right!

Is it bad that i thought the same thing?

And to the post up there, thanks man, you get me :3