11 Days to go (Countdown Thread)

@Vinylshack33 this is good info and keep going!

2 Likes

I will be, I know it’s appreciated by some people :grinning:

1 Like

Appreciated by me! First thing I did was to come see today’s quote! :laughing:
Keep it up!

2 Likes

15 DAYS TO GO

“They let me pick, did I ever tell you that? Choose whichever Spartan I wanted. You know me. I did my research. Watched as you became the soldier we needed you to be.”

I do know people check this daily, and thanks for the support :grinning:
Had some progress yesterday on the tank front, as did manage to get in gunners seat at least… right. before a shower of about 50 Nades blew me to bit’s lol

Though out of frustration I respawned and threw a grenade towards other side of map only to get a triple kill lmoa, there’s karma for ya

3 Likes

Triple kill! Cluster luck.

1 Like

Read that very carefully…

1 Like

lmao :crazy_face: :joy: :gun: My bad, some grunt must of got in the way of D

1 Like

14 DAYS TO GO

“Tank beats ghost! Tank beats hunter! Tank beats everything!”

Finally got in a tank :grinning: Well for a minute, but still, having larger vehicles on launch site is great, but find of feels a bit too tight and difficult to move them around much

2 Likes

13 DAYS TO GO

Cortana: Just one question: what if you miss? Master Chief: I won’t."

confusion conundrum… pretty much sums up my day lol

3 Likes

12 DAYS TO GO

“Are any of the ship defenses online?”

Gonna go give mcc some attention and play through campaign start to Finnish again before Infinite comes out :sunglasses:

No doubt Dec/Jan I’ll be on Infinites campaign every day, still gonna dedicate time for mcc to help keep mp running as long as possible

1 Like

Ahhaha “Finnish” you’re not funny. :grinning:

I’m trying to think of some kind of “12 days of Halo” thing.

1 Like

:grinning: great idea, like on the 12th day of xmas, master chief gave to me, 12 frag grenades, 11 fusion coils etc.

1 Like

Maybe it could be a contest. I’m thinking of matching the numbers with stuff in the games like 12 Sidekick rounds and 2 frag grenades…

1 Like

Go for it, 12 skulls of christmas :skull: :gun:

1 Like

Big wort moment my guys I really cannot wait :angel:

Get ya party hats and balloons ready, nearly in single digits lol :partying_face:

11 DAYS TO GO

“We exist together now, two corpses in one grave…”

Was decorating the xmas tree yesterday, would be cool if there was some plasma grenade tree decorations, and a glowing Cortana on top :evergreen_tree:

Had a few matches on construct last night, that would actually work well with the grapple shot, and banished theme.

1 Like