11/2 New Commendations!

As someone who has had 100% of the commendations completed for a long time, I am so happy to know they are finally adding more into the game. In honor of the new commendations being released, let us know your current % complete and which new one you are most looking forward to. Personally, I’m the most excited for the 2 Wasp commendations.

im curious to know if we have to start them at 0 or if they will count the kills we have already done.

> 2535406078078116;2:
> im curious to know if we have to start them at 0 or if they will count the kills we have already done.

I’m hoping they start at 0 because I really want something to work towards again other than max level.

> 2535406078078116;2:
> im curious to know if we have to start them at 0 or if they will count the kills we have already done.

I’m sure they’ll start at zero. If nothing else, it’s an incentive for many players to return.

> 2533274843634673;3:
> > 2535406078078116;2:
> > im curious to know if we have to start them at 0 or if they will count the kills we have already done.
>
> I’m hoping they start at 0 because I really want something to work towards again other than max level.

I’m sure they’ll start at zero. If nothing else, it’s an incentive for many players to return.
im kind of on the fence, im so close to finishing the commendations now, to add new stuff in would be a little bit of a set back, but on the other hand it will give me new things to work on like you guys are saying. either way i plan on completing them all however they release it

For commendations, I had one Strongholds left which I’m halfway done on the last tier and I still need to complete of all the Breakout ones. I’m not really looking forward to any of them, but I guess the Grunt Mech would be the one that will be the most interesting to get.

> 2727626560040591;6:
> For commendations, I had one Strongholds left which I’m halfway done on the last tier and I still need to complete of all the Breakout ones. I’m not really looking forward to any of them, but I guess the Grunt Mech would be the one that will be the most interesting to get.

Those Breakout ones are rough. Good luck.
I’m wondering if the Grunt Mech one will be like Warden Kills where it only counts if you’re the very last person to damage Warden.