11-14 Update

Hope none of your were planning to play MM anytime this weekend!

11.14 1:00 PM Update
This morning, we rolled out tweaks that should begin to further improve the Matchmaking experience, including:
Dedicated server stability improvements
Laid the groundwork for upcoming Matchmaking content updates, including improvements to the team selection process
Details on the 11.14 Content Update:
This evening, we will be releasing a content update that addresses a variety of community-reported issues. This content update addresses campaign, UI, and some Matchmaking party issues, but will not address Matchmaking performance. As we mentioned yesterday, a larger Matchmaking performance-focused content update is currently planned for release next week. We will have the full details of this update when the update goes live late afternoon (PST).
Please stay tuned to this thread and official channels for this afternoon’s update. We thank you for your continued patience.

Ive played like 8 matches in the last two hours or so.

Nice! Let’s roll the dice next week… Jesus

> 2533274856228518;2:
> Ive played like 8 matches in the last two hours or so.

That’s cool, but if you play with any friends they will end up on the other team, so that is a ton of fun.

> 2548018717751835;4:
> > 2533274856228518;2:
> > Ive played like 8 matches in the last two hours or so.
>
>
>
> That’s cool, but if you play with any friends they will end up on the other team, so that is a ton of fun.

All of my friends are tools who bought CoD instead of Halo. I mean, why? Why would they prioritize CoD over a once in a (console) generation collection?! I get CoD is fun but I just don’t fully understand the logic behind choosing it over a collection of 4 games.

/rant