10550/10550 GS Halo Club!

Alright guys. 343 fixed the achievements and added the Xbox One version of SA to the Halo Waypoint career.

So who all was crazy enough to earn all 10550 GS for Halo pre-MCC.

I am a crazy member of the club! (:

Ongoing edit:

The crazy club

• ThePewPewBBQ- DMR SHOOT2KILL

I was on track up until reach dlc, than I built my comp and forgot about my console for a while before moving over to X1.

Should have that GS before MCC drops as I have been working on that stuff for the past few days.

If only I had a Win8 Phone :frowning:

I played all Halo game on an old account (H1/H2) and on guest account on the others… So sadly i only have 1000… I think i will buy the X360 and Xbox to boost it up :smiley:

Didn’t hit General in Halo Wars, maybe someday I’ll do it if they don’t take the servers down.

Have played Spartan Ops but haven’t finished it. Need to do that.

> 2533274811493831;3:
> If only I had a Win8 Phone :frowning:

I would have to say this was the most annoying part of all the achievements along with having to buy Windows 8.

However, I made it my goal, and dang it, I was going to do it!

(I’m not an achievement hunter in general at all, Halo is over half of my total GS).

Just need an xbox one and windows phone. Then I’ll be at 100%. Buying xbox one for spartan assault and master chief collection soon.

Im dedicated to getting achievements but im not going to buy a windows phone just for some achievements. Plus ill never get General in Halo Wars.

I have comfort knowing that im still above the average player, both in terms of Halo Gamerscore and regular Gamerscore.

Woop woop

> 2533274821335525;7:
> Just need an xbox one and windows phone. Then I’ll be at 100%. Buying xbox one for spartan assault and master chief collection soon.

If you use an iPhone or Android in general, you can just buy an old Windows Phone on Amazon, Craigslist or ebay for 50-80 bucks. I got the Lumina 520 and it did the trick just fine using WiFi only. I kept mine in case I need again but you could always sell it right back if money was tight.

So just a reminder to people, you don’t have to waste your contract and switch to a Windows Phone. Just use an old one as if it is an iPod.

Come on guys and gals, there has to be at least one more crazy person like me out there!

That’s all I need too is the windows phone achievements. I wish they would have found a way to combine Spartan Assault into one. But oh well! The new site looks great!

The new site is amazing. I really did think it was sad that the same achievements were used 4 times over as well. Clearly a business move… but man, you came this far. Just buy a phone for 60-70 bucks on amazon, finish it up on WiFi only (don’t have to have #) and then sell that thing. You’ll lose no more than $20.

You have come way to far to not finish now, Spartan.

Damn windows phone -_-

Inspiring words :). You may have just tempted me. Especially since today they announced Spartan Strike!!!

Buying Windows 8 and a Windows phone just isn’t worth it to complete the Halo Achievements. I can’t believe someone would actually spend decent money for that. I stopped caring about Halo achievements once the Halo Wars DLC achievements came around. I have a Windows phone, but I would have never bought one just to 100% some achievements. I would also never buy Win8 just because it’s bad.

> 2533274798471230;14:
> Buying Windows 8 and a Windows phone just isn’t worth it to complete the Halo Achievements. I can’t believe someone would actually spend decent money for that. I stopped caring about Halo achievements once the Halo Wars DLC achievements came around. I have a Windows phone, but I would have never bought one just to 100% some achievements. I would also never buy Win8 just because it’s bad.

Windows 8.1 is probably the best version of Windows out there right now. I feel like the only reason you dislike it is due to the lack of a start menu. Once you install a third-party one, it is literally perfect.

Totally with you on the former though - I wouldn’t dream of buying a specific phone purely because it has Halo achievements on it.

> 2533274804898926;1:
> Alright guys. 343 fixed the achievements and added the Xbox One version of SA to the Halo Waypoint career.
>
> So who all was crazy enough to earn all 10550 GS for Halo pre-MCC.
>
> I am a crazy member of the club! (:

Does that include Halo 2 vista achievements?

> 2533274812462130;16:
> > 2533274804898926;1:
> > Alright guys. 343 fixed the achievements and added the Xbox One version of SA to the Halo Waypoint career.
> >
> > So who all was crazy enough to earn all 10550 GS for Halo pre-MCC.
> >
> > I am a crazy member of the club! (:
>
>
> Does that include Halo 2 vista achievements?

It does not.

The 10,550 GS that Halo Waypoint tracks does not count Steam or Vista. It includes the following (I do them all anyway, but below is what actually counts, copy/pasted from my Bio for laziness):

Halo 4: 86/86
H1A: 44/44
Halo Reach: 69/69
Halo Wars: 58/58
Halo ODST: 47/47
Halo 3: 79/79
SA (360): 28/28
SA (XB1): 30/30
SA (W8): 25/25
SA (WP): 25/25Total Halo Achievements: 491/491

Little Moa, you are real close to completion. I wouldn’t buy a PHONE either ($200 + contract). I refuse to go away from my iPhone in general after trying Windows Phone and Android.

However, you can buy a ‘not to activate phone’ for roughly free, so money shouldn’t be an issue. (Buy / Sell = roughly nothing lost, maybe 10 or so for shipping / devaluing a tiny bit).

Are the phone achievements all that you are missing?

I guess I just figured all the time / effort it took to get all of the achievements made it well worth getting it.

I agree Windows 8.1 is okay, but still like Windows 7 better.

Ahhh I have 8235!
I believe I need the Halo wars, Halo 4, and Halo 3 achievements to complete the set.

> 2533274804898926;17:
> > 2533274812462130;16:
> > > 2533274804898926;1:
> > > Alright guys. 343 fixed the achievements and added the Xbox One version of SA to the Halo Waypoint career.
> > >
> > > So who all was crazy enough to earn all 10550 GS for Halo pre-MCC.
> > >
> > > I am a crazy member of the club! (:
> >
> >
> >
> > Does that include Halo 2 vista achievements?
>
>
> It does not.
>
> The 10,550 GS that Halo Waypoint tracks does not count Steam or Vista. It includes the following (I do them all anyway, but below is what actually counts, copy/pasted from my Bio for laziness):
>
> Halo 4: 86/86
> H1A: 44/44
> Halo Reach: 69/69
> Halo Wars: 58/58
> Halo ODST: 47/47
> Halo 3: 79/79
> SA (360): 28/28
> SA (XB1): 30/30
> SA (W8): 25/25
> SA (WP): 25/25Total Halo Achievements: 491/491
>
> Little Moa, you are real close to completion. I wouldn’t buy a PHONE either ($200 + contract). I refuse to go away from my iPhone in general after trying Windows Phone and Android.
>
> However, you can buy a ‘not to activate phone’ for roughly free, so money shouldn’t be an issue. (Buy / Sell = roughly nothing lost, maybe 10 or so for shipping / devaluing a tiny bit).
>
> Are the phone achievements all that you are missing?
>
> I guess I just figured all the time / effort it took to get all of the achievements made it well worth getting it.
>
> I agree Windows 8.1 is okay, but still like Windows 7 better.

That’s the exact same boat I am in! It’s really tempting to get the phone ones. I just really really wished they could have combined these to track as only one game :). Halo MCC will keep me busy for quite a while! Then after that maybe the windows phone achievements

Yup, this will be one of those clubs I won’t be able to join. Why is this? Simple: DLC, co-op, and matchmaking achievements. I’ll just have to be content with my 8017G until I get the MCC.