104 ways to die

So in one of the first gold req pacs i received the 104 ways to die assassination. Didn’t think much of it until I watched a halo follower video counting down the top rarest req cards and it was on the list! Watching this assassination, it doesn’t appear to be as gruesome or satisfying as some of the other assassinations that are less rare. Does anyone know why this assassination is so rare? Maybe it is because it is a bit faster and you can get back into the action? idk i’d love to here from someone who might know because i couldn’t fine anything on the internet. thanks

It just seems to be a mythic legendary, right? Mythic items are always just more rare, and I’m not sure as to what the rhyme or reason is to the placement of mythic REQs. It’s a pretty fast looking assassination though, so that probably gives it a big head up for it to be considered both Legendary, and Mythic. It’s a really good get no matter what. I got my Back Breaker, and that’s the only one I really would have wanted anyway.

Yep I’ve seen that one and to me lifting a spartan over your head and slamming them into your knee is a bit more satisfying then a stab though the stomach followed by a stab though the neck. Idk I keep it because Ive only seen it done once by someone other then me. Just wish it head some kind of backstory to it like Emily’s Revenge. Maybe it does idk.

The only thing i could think of is that spartan fred is number 104 and, according to lore, is particularly good with a knife.

> 2533274915434675;4:
> The only thing i could think of is that spartan fred is number 104 and, according to lore, is particularly good with a knife.

That is true, never thought of that. Good be very well

It’s Fred’s signature assassination. His service tag is 104. Therefor the assassination is called “104 Ways to Die”. Not many people realized that.

Regulations, my eyes are so green right now .

> 2533274915434675;4:
> The only thing i could think of is that spartan fred is number 104 and, according to lore, is particularly good with a knife.

Thanks for the info, I have the “104 Ways to Die” assassination too, and was wondering if maybe it cycled through the different ones or something. This makes sense, though.

Have not got it yet. Hoping to soon.

I have it used it for awhile but got the get low one much more satsfiying stomp crushing people

As a huge fan of Fred-104 I don’t understand why everyone thinks this assassination is so underwhelming, and its the quickest in the game. Pretty awesome in my opinion.

i agree. I have the 104 Ways to Die and i love it.

I think this is Fred’s assasination on campaign.

> 2533274950162674;11:
> As a huge fan of Fred-104 I don’t understand why everyone thinks this assassination is so underwhelming, and its the quickest in the game. Pretty awesome in my opinion.

Incorrect. Emile’s regards is fastest.

> 2696128169788667;14:
> > 2533274950162674;11:
> > As a huge fan of Fred-104 I don’t understand why everyone thinks this assassination is so underwhelming, and its the quickest in the game. Pretty awesome in my opinion.
>
>
> Incorrect. Emile’s regards is fastest.

May have to switch back to that one then.

> 2533274814235104;3:
> Yep I’ve seen that one and to me lifting a spartan over your head and slamming them into your knee is a bit more satisfying then a stab though the stomach followed by a stab though the neck. Idk I keep it because Ive only seen it done once by someone other then me. Just wish it head some kind of backstory to it like Emily’s Revenge. Maybe it does idk.

Lol Emily’s Revenge? XD

It has the quickest animation to kill time out of all the assassinations.
Thats what makes it so good.