1000 years event?

I think there should be an event once Halo Wars reaches 1000 years of playing. We have 874 years and 0 months right now, and I’m simply suggesting that TU4 should be brought back for the event, and maybe another update.

well, hopefully but the people who made Halo wars went bankrupt and 343 is in control, and any additions to Halo wars may take a while…

That would certainly be cool but I’m not sure if it’s really going to happen. Maybe they could pick a random game at the 1000 years mark and give the players some cool swag??

There is still a while before 1000 years worth of playing comes along. 874 after 26 months or so will little players playing, I would say 5 months or so before we reach that number.

> There is still a while before 1000 years worth of playing comes along. 874 after 26 months or so will little players playing, I would say 5 months or so before we reach that number.

5 months sounds about accurate for the restoration of TU4. :frowning:

Maybe in a year they’ll release a sequel. >D

(let me dream)

> well, hopefully but the people who made Halo wars went bankrupt and 343 is in control, and any additions to Halo wars may take a while…

I swear to god, if someone tells me somethin about a new company like I don’t know one more time I’m gonna rage.

> 5 months sounds about accurate for the restoration of TU4. :frowning:

5 months XD maybe restoration and a new one. Doesn’t sound like too much to ask for in 5 months.

> > 5 months sounds about accurate for the restoration of TU4. :frowning:
>
> 5 months XD maybe restoration and a new one. Doesn’t sound like too much to ask for in 5 months.

Neither does keeping stat tracking but there was a huge rig-a-ma-roll about that.

Plus… I don’t know how to break this to you, but I don’t think 343 currently has any programmers that are capable of working on the HW engine. Robot has been laid off of the project and they’re just now starting to hire. I’d imagine almost everyone they’re hiring is an FPS programmer too. Just a hunch.

> Neither does keeping stat tracking but there was a huge rig-a-ma-roll about that.
>
> Plus… I don’t know how to break this to you, but I don’t think 343 currently has any programmers that are capable of working on the HW engine. Robot has been laid off of the project and they’re just now starting to hire. I’d imagine almost everyone they’re hiring is an FPS programmer too. Just a hunch.

Stat tracking?

Well of course, when we take in to consideration the current/potential developer team, five months does seem like asking for a lot.

> There is still a while before 1000 years worth of playing comes along. 874 after 26 months or so will little players playing, I would say 5 months or so before we reach that number.

hello crusader, has this been where you were hiding this entire time?