100% impressed with Halo 4.

After all the worrying and complaining, rumors and speculation and general discontent among Halo fans I think we can all agree that Halo 4 was one of the heavy hitters at E3 this year.

Whatever happens, 343 did a brilliant job at E3 and I was totally blown away.

Who’s ready for November?

I’m ready for NOVEMBER! BRING IT!

I agree I was indeed surprised on what i saw at E3. Excited for the finished product.

I wasn’t expecting it to be half as good. Best surprise I’ve had in a while.

I thought it looked stunning. Especially loved the Infinity appaering through the clouds and flying over MasterChief. Even my 2 year old was stunned into silence(which was a first) when we watched it live over xbox

Only thing that i’ve found disappointing is the new matchmaking score sytem, but i’ll get used to it. Everything else was impressive. Can’t wait til November.

> I thought it looked stunning. Especially loved the Infinity appaering through the clouds and flying over MasterChief. Even my 2 year old was stunned into silence(which was a first) when we watched it live over xbox
>
> Only thing that i’ve found disappointing is the new matchmaking score sytem, but i’ll get used to it. Everything else was impressive. Can’t wait til November.

Scoring system will only be in Infinity slayer :slight_smile:

Even then there will be classic gametypes as well as the ones shown.

I agree completely. I’m pretty stoked.

> I thought it looked stunning. Especially loved the Infinity appaering through the clouds and flying over MasterChief. Even my 2 year old was stunned into silence(which was a first) when we watched it live over xbox
>
> Only thing that i’ve found disappointing is the new matchmaking score sytem, but i’ll get used to it. Everything else was impressive. Can’t wait til November.

That bit was awesome.

I’ve been exicited for the release when they said they were making it…so yeah, I’m happy.

If you’re a fan of classic pre-Reach Halo there was nothing to be happy about.

There’ll probably be a few classic playlists that will still have dumb features like assassinations.

I was playing Anniversary Classic the other day having searched with prefer good connection only to get into a redbar match where I was forced into melee assassinations and commited suicide despite briefly tapping the button both times.

Reach is such a -yoink- game with the worst host selection of any Halo, went back to playing Halo 3 after that BS match.

7 Australians and 1 Pom doesn’t = Pom best host.

How the -Yoink- Australians can even match Poms when searching with prefer good connection is beyond me.

> If you’re a fan of classic pre-Reach Halo there was nothing to be happy about.
>
> There’ll probably be a few classic playlists that will still have dumb features like assassinations.
>
> I was playing Anniversary Classic the other day having searched with prefer good connection only to get into a redbar match where I was forced into melee assassinations and commited suicide despite briefly tapping the button both times.
>
> Reach is such a -yoink- game with the worst host selection of any Halo, went back to playing Halo 3 after that BS match.
>
> 7 Australians and 1 Pom doesn’t = Pom best host.
>
> How the -Yoink!- Australians can even match Poms when searching with prefer good connection is beyond me.

Real cool story bro, to bad it belongs in the reach section

Mind…Blown.
I like what I see.
November can’t come fast enough.
(^_^)

You know whats scary to think about, this wasn’t the finished product. This was, as frankie said, rushed to be polished up on an accelerated time table. What I currently saw looked like a finished game and its not. Thats impressive.

I was watching the trailer again for the 37th time probably with one of my buddies who knows nothing about Halo and he saw the FUD scene and this is how it happened:

Tony: DAMN Those graphics are sick. That looks so real.
Austin: That is real haha this is just a live action trailer before the gameplay. Its a great marketing strategy.
Tony: Well, im standing by what I said.
Live action trailer ends and gameplay ends. Infinity cones into view
Austin: Thats gameplay.
Tony: I couldn’t tell. As I said, Im standing by what I said.

What’s funny is, I could understand how one would mistake this game for a live action shot. 343i really outdid themselves with the graphics. Im scared to see what magic they can work on a next gen console.

Halo 4 is looking awesome, bring on November!

I loved how the live-action bit linked directly into the gameplay. That was excellent.

When I go to get Halo 4 pre-ordered limited edition, here will most likely be my reaction when I start playing.

(To all the Doubters, who would say nothing but “this sh*t is broken, i will never buy halo, Halo is ruined etc”

SOON THE GREAT JOURNEY SHAL BEGIN BUT THE WEIGHT OF YOUR HERASY WILL STAY YOUR FEET, AND YOU SHALL BE LEFT BEHIND!!

I’m ready for campaign. Multiplayer seems to be worse and more random than ever. Still, campaign looks amazing.

> You know whats scary to think about, this wasn’t the finished product. This was, as frankie said, rushed to be polished up on an accelerated time table. What I currently saw looked like a finished game and its not. Thats impressive.
>
> I was watching the trailer again for the 37th time probably with one of my buddies who knows nothing about Halo and he saw the FUD scene and this is how it happened:
>
> Tony: DAMN Those graphics are sick. That looks so real.
> Austin: That is real haha this is just a live action trailer before the gameplay. Its a great marketing strategy.
> Tony: Well, im standing by what I said.
> Live action trailer ends and gameplay ends. Infinity cones into view
> Austin: Thats gameplay.
> Tony: I couldn’t tell. As I said, Im standing by what I said.
>
> What’s funny is, I could understand how one would mistake this game for a live action shot. 343i really outdid themselves with the graphics. Im scared to see what magic they can work on a next gen console.

Flip, the Next Gen console…I can’t even begin to imagine the graphics…