100% Armory Completion

When is 343 going to release the Challenger Skin and the hidden helmet for everyone to get 100% armory completion? I know some people missed out on it and may possibly still be wanting it. Would be nice to make it available in a requisition pack or something along those lines.

The Challenger set and its accompanying emblem was a limited time exclusive during the 2016 HCS Finals and will probably never return again. Tbh, I can care less about it - and the Protector set it was based on - as a whole.

Is it me, or does the game move way too fast to actually SEE the different skins? Some of them are obvious… ie. the pizza skin… But in reality, the game is super fast pace that the skins and armor don’t really matter at all.

I bet they’ll do a money grab and put all the special armors on sale at some point.

did you drop the $10 for all of the pro team skins too? Have you gotten the fire and ice skins? Unicorn skins? The Olive Helmet? Many of these items are exclusive for certain achievements you get. I assume very few people actually have the full 100% due to the forge, matching 343, etc. requirements.

> 2533274873506630;1:
> When is 343 going to release the Challenger Skin and the hidden helmet for everyone to get 100% armory completion? I know some people missed out on it and may possibly still be wanting it. Would be nice to make it available in a requisition pack or something along those lines.

you won’t be able to get the Challenger because it was a 2016 worlds exclusive… and the “hidden helmet” is for getting a map into multiplayer

100% completely is rather pointless. It serves no purpose other than filling a few people completionist complex. Unless there was an achievement for it, then id do it

> 2535429593088083;2:
> The Challenger set and its accompanying emblem was a limited time exclusive during the 2016 HCS Finals and will probably never return again. Tbh, I can care less about it - and the Protector set it was based on - as a whole.

True, but I mean it would be nice to have it, just because I’d wear it from time to time. Not too many people have it or at least wear it so it’s unique I think.

> 2533274872013539;3:
> Is it me, or does the game move way too fast to actually SEE the different skins? Some of them are obvious… ie. the pizza skin… But in reality, the game is super fast pace that the skins and armor don’t really matter at all.
>
> I bet they’ll do a money grab and put all the special armors on sale at some point.

That would be nice. I’d hope so.

> 2533274811192667;4:
> did you drop the $10 for all of the pro team skins too? Have you gotten the fire and ice skins? Unicorn skins? The Olive Helmet? Many of these items are exclusive for certain achievements you get. I assume very few people actually have the full 100% due to the forge, matching 343, etc. requirements.

Honestly, half of the stuff you mentioned I’ve never even heard of, I’m about to look all that up. Thank you.

> 2533274979619629;5:
> > 2533274873506630;1:
> > When is 343 going to release the Challenger Skin and the hidden helmet for everyone to get 100% armory completion? I know some people missed out on it and may possibly still be wanting it. Would be nice to make it available in a requisition pack or something along those lines.
>
> you won’t be able to get the Challenger because it was a 2016 worlds exclusive… and the “hidden helmet” is for getting a map into multiplayer

That kinda sucks but it makes sense. I think they should bring it back though just because it’s included in the armor you can unlock but you can’t get it due to the year.

> 2535446376613776;6:
> 100% completely is rather pointless. It serves no purpose other than filling a few people completionist complex. Unless there was an achievement for it, then id do it

I think it’s just cosmetics, that’s all. Not too many people have it and I’d wear it for that reason. “It’s rare.”

> 2533274873506630;9:
> > 2533274811192667;4:
> > did you drop the $10 for all of the pro team skins too? Have you gotten the fire and ice skins? Unicorn skins? The Olive Helmet? Many of these items are exclusive for certain achievements you get. I assume very few people actually have the full 100% due to the forge, matching 343, etc. requirements.
>
> Honestly, half of the stuff you mentioned I’ve never even heard of, I’m about to look all that up. Thank you.

Sure thing. I just checked, the Olive Helmet does not count towards 100% completion and neither do the other 343 weapon skins

> 2533274873506630;11:
> > 2535446376613776;6:
> > 100% completely is rather pointless. It serves no purpose other than filling a few people completionist complex. Unless there was an achievement for it, then id do it
>
> I think it’s just cosmetics, that’s all. Not too many people have it and I’d wear it for that reason. “It’s rare.”

Exactly! I mean, dont get me wrong, there are armours i love way more than others, but spending real money, thats just eeh

> 2533274873506630;10:
> > 2533274979619629;5:
> > > 2533274873506630;1:
> > > When is 343 going to release the Challenger Skin and the hidden helmet for everyone to get 100% armory completion? I know some people missed out on it and may possibly still be wanting it. Would be nice to make it available in a requisition pack or something along those lines.
> >
> > you won’t be able to get the Challenger because it was a 2016 worlds exclusive… and the “hidden helmet” is for getting a map into multiplayer
>
> That kinda sucks but it makes sense. I think they should bring it back though just because it’s included in the armor you can unlock but you can’t get it due to the year.

it definitely should not come back. i have it and it would bother me if it got re-released. its was a limited time pack for a reason.

I didn’t manage to get one of the Beta emblems so Armory completion seems impossible.

The only way i could think of is to buy an account with it all to be honest, i can’t get 100% either at some point because i’m missing beta items and preorder items