10 Weeks Baby!

Guys, In just 10 weeks, the game you have all been waiting for, will be in the grasp of your hands! damn it seems so short!

10 weeks sounds so short, but when i say that its got 2 months, 1 week, 3 days to go it sounds so long…

Hell Yea!! can’t wait until that epic day!

I KNOW! I can’t wait any longer, it’s killing me!!!

100% Pumped !!!

We haven’t got that long to wait, you guys! Before you know it, we’ll eventually be playing Halo 4.

Mediocrity here we come!

This sudden realization made me poop my pants.

Yea-yuh!
I slammed my time off request sheets on my bosses desk just the other day! Wut? WHUT?! TWO days off.
bites lower lip, crosses arms

Do you think I could’ve gotten more?
:wink:

Wooooooo

What kind of weeks sorry?

10 weeks is 10 years in waypoint time.

Thanks for the hype thread though lolol.

Enjoy all the hype and excitement now because it could be months before any new Halo title information… years even. :wink:

This is the time to be excited and enjoy everything Halo 4 media coverage has to offer. After the initial shock of playing the game for the first time and finishing the campaign all the excitement will cease to exist.

I swear there was this thread last week and the one before and then before that.

On topic: YEAAAAAAAAAA. MY PRECIOUS!

One word…

^ YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

It’s so close, but also so far. This is gonna be the slowest 10 weeks of my life. I just want Halo 4 already

I’m trying to read all the books before Halo 4’s release. I dropped 250$ on the books and comics just to be fully prepared for Halo 4’s Campaign. I am amped.

I HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD THIS SUMMER.
But as soon as I start Uni… NNOOOOOOOOO.
Here you go pal the game you’ve wanted for years is here

Yeah psyched either way :smiley:

Can’t wait to get my hands on the console and le. To bad I have to drive 30 mins to the nearest best buy. 30 mins back home. Then have class at 2 and work from 3-6. Ahhhh but yes I’m excited for halo 4. Wish they’d push it to October!

> I swear there was this thread last week and the one before and then before that.
>
> On topic: YEAAAAAAAAAA. MY PRECIOUS!

Lol yeah i did them