10 minutes with no game . Update is broken.

i am trying to get a game but its just searching. this happen right after the update. the update is broken. i can play any more.

Not everyone has a fast Internet connection…

It just dropped moments ago. Give it a bit of time for everyone to download the update, get back in the game, and let the servers stabilize.

Patience, grasshopper.

the update has been up since the morning.

lots of people are updating. you just have sanic internet. But this could be a problem

i going to check xbox live status.

You do realize, most people are updating right?

What are you talking about up since the morning I’ve been playing all morning and it just now updated for me. Wait until more people have it

Xbox live is normal. i just checked my game and its giving me an error. Unable to match in a red page.

Nobodys on because it just dropped a few minutes ago and it still hasnt finished downloading. Im sure you’ll find a influx of people to play with in just a few minutes :wink:

> 2533274809302375;4:
> the update has been up since the morning.

The earliest I’ve seen the update being live was 38 minutes ago…

Still searching. Trying to find a game for an hour now. Edinburg, TX.

Yes, update is slow going, going on minute 37 @ 46% with a wired connection.

> 2533274809302375;1:
> i am trying to get a game but its just searching. this happen right after the update. the update is broken. i can play any more.

Haven’t seen any title game update to patch the game, I have noticed the servers seem to be broken again. Probably Xbox Live issue again since had it same problem last few nights.

It keeps giving me an error page in red and black. "Unable to Match and then it kicks me to the main page. I can’t play anything. The update broke the game like MCC. Here we go guys, another 6 month before it can be fixed.

ive played like 3 assault games already

> 2533274809302375;15:
> It keeps giving me an error page in red and black. "Unable to Match and then it kicks me to the main page. I can’t play anything. The update broke the game like MCC. Here we go guys, another month before it can be fixed.

It’s been live for less than an hour, calm down. You’re trolling hard with this, “Broken for a month!” stuff. Just give more people time to download it before you have a heart attack. Also, SUPPORT FORUM.

<mark>Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

> 2533274809302375;15:
> It keeps giving me an error page in red and black. "Unable to Match and then it kicks me to the main page. I can’t play anything. The update broke the game like MCC. Here we go guys, another 6 month before it can be fixed.

Dude relax your t i t s , 90 percent is updating right now. You have nobody to confirm it right now. If it still has errors in an hour or so u may panic

> 2533274806462140;16:
> ive played like 3 assault games already

Is warzone firefight in the update?

> 2533274811965155;19:
> > 2533274806462140;16:
> > ive played like 3 assault games already
>
>
> Is warzone firefight in the update?

no thats coming later. probably after some time after next months update