10 loadout weapons

What do you think about 15 load out weapons in your spawn screen. It will make the game more tactical.

NO!

Why not?

H4 had loadouts and that game was terrible. Weapon pickups makes halo much more competitive emphasizing map control and movement.

Variety makes game more fun in loadiut screen though

not to hardcore halo players it does not.

No. H4 made me quit halo and xbox itself. Then h5 gave me hope again.

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Reason: Unbalances the game completely. Would you want SMGs every corner you turn? Or getting shot by a person sitting in the back of the map with a BR?

Possibly your worst idea ever OP, worse than your Gold Pack idea. Seriously wondering how you never got banned for your incredible history of -Yoink- betrayal posts you have on here.

> 2533274860945165;8:
> ABSOLUTELY NOT.
> Reason: Unbalances the game completely. Would you want SMGs every corner you turn? Or getting shot by a person sitting in the back of the map with a BR?
>
> Possibly your worst idea ever OP, worse than your Gold Pack idea. Seriously wondering how you never got banned for your incredible history of -Yoink- betrayal posts you have on here.

You must be a fan of mine. Betraying is pretty fun and it’s not against the rule as long as you don’t do it 3 times

> 2535468300013825;9:
> > 2533274860945165;8:
> > ABSOLUTELY NOT.
> > Reason: Unbalances the game completely. Would you want SMGs every corner you turn? Or getting shot by a person sitting in the back of the map with a BR?
> >
> > Possibly your worst idea ever OP, worse than your Gold Pack idea. Seriously wondering how you never got banned for your incredible history of -Yoink- betrayal posts you have on here.
>
>
> You must be a fan of mine. Betraying is pretty fun and it’s not against the rule as long as you don’t do it 3 times

Oh, it seems like your inflated ego hasn’t felt what it’s like to have it’s enjoyment of the product they paid for taken away from them from people like you. You’re just a self entitled, unethical, shizno with no respect for anyone, and topping that off by suggesting the dumbest things ever.

> 2535468300013825;5:
> Variety makes game more fun in loadiut screen though

Variety (in this context) is a bad thing for an arena shooter. Which H5 is.
This happened with Halo 4 and we all know how that turned out It was the fastest halo title to be dropped from MLG and many other competitive circuits

> 2535468300013825;9:
> > 2533274860945165;8:
> > ABSOLUTELY NOT.
> > Reason: Unbalances the game completely. Would you want SMGs every corner you turn? Or getting shot by a person sitting in the back of the map with a BR?
> > Possibly your worst idea ever OP, worse than your Gold Pack idea. Seriously wondering how you never got banned for your incredible history of -Yoink- betrayal posts you have on here.
>
>
> You must be a fan of mine. Betraying is pretty fun and it’s not againstthe rule as long as you don’t do it 3 times

> You must be a fan of mine. Betraying is pretty fun and it’s not against****the rule as long as you don’t do it 3 times

> Betraying is pretty fun and it’s not against****the rule as long as you don’t do it

> it’s not against****the rule as long as you don’t do it

> don’t do it