1 way shields in forge

Are there any 1 way shields? I cant seem to find them.

Neither can I.

Also it seems all the “building” pieces are missing, either that or I’m blind.
I kinda wanted to play around with a Coagulation remake but most of the pieces are gone.

And I am trying to make primitive infection maps, but I am lacking a lot of forge mechanics.

Invisible barriers don’t just allow vehicles through either.

> 2533274873630868;3:
> And I am trying to make primitive infection maps, but I am lacking a lot of forge mechanics.

I’ve been at it all morning and I still can’t figure out how to make a shield door you can walk through. x__x

I found that under “Bonus” there is an object named “Chroma” (or something like that, sorry my xbox isn’t in english) that blocks vision/projectile but not players. Then you place an invisible man canon behind and you get a colored one way shield. Hope you can toy with it :slight_smile:

> 2533274861286791;6:
> I found that under “Bonus” there is an object named “Chroma” (or something like that, sorry my xbox isn’t in english) that blocks vision/projectile but not players. Then you place an invisible man canon behind and you get a colored one way shield. Hope you can toy with it :slight_smile:

Sadly I need to block players but not vehicles, thanks for the info though!

I also want to find one of those classic Covenant stationary shields. One of my favorite objects.

They are currently found, at least in the PC version, in the Gameplay tab, which includes the following:
-Weapons
-Ammo Lockers
-Turrets
-Power-Ups
-Vehicles
-Spawning
-Game Modes
-Launchers/Lifts
-Gravity Modifiers
-Teleporters
-Volumes
-Shields