1 vehicle you want back in infinite that is likely

I want the AA wraith.

I’d like more random vehicles to be honest

gungoose with needlers

warthogs that shoot sticky grenades

scorpion that shoots mortars

Wraiths that send out pulses to do area damage

ram-ghosts (do a ton of damage by ramming, can hit jumping targets but are super easy to jack/kill drivers

wasp bombers

Mantis that shoot lasers from their face and throw a retractable wrecking ball.

I just want weird things :V

I want the Halo CE indestructible gravity defying warthog! is that asking for too much?

The Falcon for sure. Such a beautiful vehicle.

I’m hoping to see the different variants of vehicles as we saw in Halo 5 and without the req system these variants could be suited to specific maps to allow for more variety in game.
I’m not sure if this will be over doing it in terms of variety but it is only just an idea.

> 2533274825081591;2:
> I’d like more random vehicles to be honest
>
> gungoose with needlers
>
> warthogs that shoot sticky grenades
>
> scorpion that shoots mortars
>
> Wraiths that send out pulses to do area damage
>
> ram-ghosts (do a ton of damage by ramming, can hit jumping targets but are super easy to jack/kill drivers
>
> wasp bombers
>
> Mantis that shoot lasers from their face and throw a retractable wrecking ball.
>
> I just want weird things :V

A Vehicle Fiesta BTB mode with stuff like this would be amaaaaaazing

> 2533274825081591;2:
> I’d like more random vehicles to be honest
>
> gungoose with needlers
>
> warthogs that shoot sticky grenades
>
> scorpion that shoots mortars
>
> Wraiths that send out pulses to do area damage
>
> ram-ghosts (do a ton of damage by ramming, can hit jumping targets but are super easy to jack/kill drivers
>
> wasp bombers
>
> Mantis that shoot lasers from their face and throw a retractable wrecking ball.
>
> I just want weird things :V

These would be great, Halo 5 set a good precedent for these sorts of customised vehicles.

> 2535430512602954;1:
> I want the AA wraith.

Personally I’m eh about all the gungooses etc., but would really love to see the Falcon back.

Hard to pick just one as there’s so many that are fun. I’d probably pick any of these:

1. Scarab
  2. Floodified vehicles like in the early games
  3. Falcon
  4. Hornet
  5. Forklift
  6. Reach’s UNSC/ ONI, and civilian vehicles

Grizzly (not sure about the name) tank. It’s the scorpion with 2 main guns.

I personally think that halo 5 did a great job with adding a good set of optioned out vehicles that still kept the same core feel to the vehicles. I would like to see that continue in Infinite.

With respect to the OPs question regarding vehicles that I see have a reasonable chance of showing up in Infinite, I would like to see the Falcon return. I would personally be disappointed if the Hornet comes back as it it’s functionally a -Yoink- version of a Wasp in terms of combat and maneuverability but with the ability to get to passengers killed when the driver does something stupid. The falcon at least encourages team play and has a wide spectrum of performance based on the skill of the operators.

Yeah, I’ll take a hornet.

scorpion legendary

Flame Warthog from HW2 would be amazing if they bring in the flood.

Scarab :slight_smile:

ODST drop pod?

> 2533274814292581;15:
> Scarab :slight_smile:

This. The Scarabs were great to fight in 3

other picks for me might be the AA wraith or even a Banished version of the Prowler

I would love to see the Hornet return.

It’s such a fun vehicle.

The Scarab of course. I know its asking a lot but even a mini version would be fun lol

Maybe a Spectre, Prowler, or Revenant return. Also, like to see some new Brute vehicles :red_car: