1 V 1 me Scrubs/Noobs.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

If all of u Scrubs want to 1 V 1 me send me an invite over xbox live Noobs. I will be recording the match with my capture card and put it on youtube so everybody can see that u are a Scrub.

Gt: DefensiveRudy
1 V 1 me scrubs

Reported.

I’m not sure you’ll get much of a warm response talking to people like that. Besides being able to beat somebody in a 1v1 doesn’t make you the better player. Halo is a team based game. Just because you have a solid DMR/Strafe doesn’t make you a good player, it is much more than that.

> I’m not sure you’ll get much of a warm response talking to people like that. Besides being able to beat somebody in a 1v1 doesn’t make you the better player. Halo is a team based game. Just because you have a solid DMR/Strafe doesn’t make you a good player, it is much more than that.

haha, wow that post made clearly that you are afraid to 1 V 1 me scrub

Ha… I remember you.

You still just want to play against scrubs, eh? Can’t handle playing against quality competition?

Classy stuff, bro.

> Ha… I remember you.
>
> You still just want to play against scrubs, eh? Can’t handle playing against quality competition?

still that much of a scrub you can’t 1 V 1 me? scrubhead

What EXACTLY do you think 1v1 proves? That you are better then anybody? Nope.

NEWS FLASH:

Halo is a team oriented game. You want to prove that you are a good player? Then get into MM and act like a team player.

How do you do that? By assisting your team in winning the match. Get kills, assists, and generally own the other team.

If you can’t do that, then you sir, are the scrub.

BTW - Reported for being a Troll.

I’d be tempted if I didn’t already know you won’t show up…but good luck finding some poor idiot to leaving waiting in lobby.

Also, fair warning that this isn’t Bnet, and you’re going to get banned for making this thread.

> What EXACTLY do you think 1v1 proves? That you are better then anybody? Nope.
>
> NEWS FLASH:
>
> Halo is a team oriented game. You want to prove that you are a good player? Then get into MM and act like a team player.
>
> How do you do that? By assisting your team in winning the match. Get kills, assists, and generally own the other team.
>
> If you can’t do that, then you sir, are the scrub.
>
> BTW - Reported for being a Troll.

haha, what a lame excuse scrub go get a gf scrub

> > What EXACTLY do you think 1v1 proves? That you are better then anybody? Nope.
> >
> > NEWS FLASH:
> >
> > Halo is a team oriented game. You want to prove that you are a good player? Then get into MM and act like a team player.
> >
> > How do you do that? By assisting your team in winning the match. Get kills, assists, and generally own the other team.
> >
> > If you can’t do that, then you sir, are the scrub.
> >
> > BTW - Reported for being a Troll.

Sounds like you are the one that needs a gf. I have a wife and kids. AND A LIFE. Unlike yourself.

Reported again for flaming.

> > I’m not sure you’ll get much of a warm response talking to people like that. Besides being able to beat somebody in a 1v1 doesn’t make you the better player. Halo is a team based game. Just because you have a solid DMR/Strafe doesn’t make you a good player, it is much more than that.
>
> haha, wow that post made clearly that you are afraid to 1 V 1 me scrub

Yes because I’m a child who responds to reverse psychology. As I said 1v1s don’t prove who is better, only who has the better DMR/Strafe. I’ve seen tons of players with solid DMRs who are only mediocre when stuck on a team. You’re free to think you’re superior to me if you’d like. Hell you’re free to think you’re better than the entire board for all I care. As long as you think that 1v1 is the true measure of skill then I have nothing to prove to you.

then why post pathetic huge scrub ur just a scrub who can’t 1v1 -Yoink- my thread if u don’t 1 V 1 me scrub

No point responding to this thread guys, this person obviously just wants to start a flame war. People like this will never see reason, let’s just lock this thread now and stop the hate.

Gee, I can’t imagine why no one took you up on your oh so generous offer.