1 V 1 Me Scrubs/Noobs

I will be recording with a capture card and upload it to youtube so everyone can see how I own u Scrubs. Message me on xbox live GT: DefensiveRudy. Scrubs/Noobs

ok message me and ill invite u

Your battle proficiency rating is 55 and your competitive K/D is 1.23. I wouldn’t be talking if I were you.

he is also has - K/d in MLG

Ok invite me in about an hour my gamertag is my waypoint username

PS your the first troll i have seen on waypoint Congratulations.

Oh and let me guess if we beat you. You aint going to put it on youtube :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm why everybody have to be a scrub? Can’t we all just get along lol. Might want to watch it before BS Angel locks this.

Everyone’s bad but me.

> > you are why the ps3 people hate us.
>
> You are a Scrub and come 1 V 1 me now stupid Scrub

LOL! Kid, you’re really in no position to be calling people names as your skills obviously aren’t anywhere near half the people on this forum. Go back under your little troll bridge.

> I will be recording with a capture card and upload it to youtube so everyone can see how I own u Scrubs. Message me on xbox live GT: DefensiveRudy. Scrubs/Noobs

Dude you post this like twice in bungie.net and when someone actually played you. You just AFK you just sat there like a dum@ss getting killed.

You just don’t get attention in real life so this is your way of getting some.

you wanna fight? well lets fight

I’ll 1v1 u

didn’t you do this on b.net too

this guy did this on bungie.net.

Oh wow how original, and I don’t think I want to 1v1 you on a game for casual players, it defeats the object of the game itself.

> didn’t you do this on b.net too

haha he got black listed! and now he’s moved on to halo waypoint haha how sad :smiley:

I like Scrubs shame it got cancelled

Scrub-a-dub-dub, in the tub.

Ok send me an invite in 5 minutes

He’s had his fun just let the thread die now

Oh man…people like this, internet…people like this…

NO!
I AM BEST! Scrubscrubscrubscrubscrubscrubscrub
My 1.2 K/D is a lie! AR is for noobs! I am 110% MLG!

…And that was my videogame-overachiever impression. I feel I can do better, though.

Also, for those who are wondering, competitive=/=overachieving.