1 thing that does actually effect the flow

So I was playing the halo 5 beta and despite a few things a dislike with the game i was enjoying it. I was enjoying the BR gameplay right until I was in mid battle and as I was popped out of zoom I jumped to the left and tried to get my zoom back like I do in almost all halo matches when suddenly I was stuck floating because of the silly thruster hover. I don’t particularly care about the ability to hover and it can go or stay but it needs to be mapped so i can jump and at he same time without hovering.

Jumping and zooming has been a thing in halo since CE with the sniper and then later the BR and DMR, making it so it stops a players flow when doing this is a little bit of a step backwards. I recommend that the hover feature is moved to the B button (LB in the halo 4 control set). this would mean that it no longer interfered with shooting and normal halo gun play.

Turn off auto stabilize in the settings.

Turn it off in the options. It’s called auto stabilize.

Didn’t know that was an option thanks

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274851347531;1:
> So I was playing the halo 5 beta and despite a few things a dislike with the game i was enjoying it. I was enjoying the BR gameplay right until I was in mid battle and as I was popped out of zoom I jumped to the left and tried to get my zoom back like I do in almost all halo matches when suddenly I was stuck floating because of the silly thruster hover. I don’t particularly care about the ability to hover and it can go or stay but it needs to be mapped so i can jump and at he same time without hovering.
>
> Jumping and zooming has been a thing in halo since CE with the sniper and then later the BR and DMR, making it so it stops a players flow when doing this is a little bit of a step backwards. I recommend that the hover feature is moved to the B button (LB in the halo 4 control set). this would mean that it no longer interfered with shooting and normal halo gun play.

Yeah, good luck with that…! thedevs have their favorites and the pros already have the say so what stays and what goes…It’s all a falacy…we’ve been used in the beta to make the game better for the pros and get their top seed in the competitions…don’t you get it, we are the sacrifices to get the pros easy games to be placed for their 343i devs and internal community…they don’t care about us… it’s all hoax to get them what they want and they used us to get it…don’t believe me, check out how uch fun the devs and the pros are having on twitch and watch their ranks…they are higher than the roof…the first top 100 already were chosen…we never had a chance…and they know it…-Yoinks!-…!