1 Thing I love about Xbox One

Multitasking!

I love just chilling around on GTA V and snapping Netflix on the side! :smiley:

Yea its pretty cool :slight_smile:

They just need to update the Youtube app so it has Shuffle and Repeat so I can snap it and actually play music playlists correctly

I would like these things more if I didn’t feel like it was too much for the machine to process.

> 2765156556939703;3:
> I would like these things more if I didn’t feel like it was too much for the machine to process.

It does feel like the videos stutter abit, but the games keep running smoothly

> 2533274871929668;4:
> > 2765156556939703;3:
> > I would like these things more if I didn’t feel like it was too much for the machine to process.
>
>
> It does feel like the videos stutter abit, but the games keep running smoothly

Yeah, it always feels like if I want to snap something it takes forever to load up. It all still works, but never as quick as I need it to.

but its so slow i have to wait when going in my friends list or messages which i never had to on the xbox 360

I think i’ve heard the Xbox team mention that they’re going to speed up the process of the Xbone, I hope that’s true

The UI for the Xbox One is such utter crap though. What a downgrade from the 360 (in terms of UI (aside from multitasking)).

> 2533274867157068;8:
> The UI for the Xbox One is such utter crap though. What a downgrade from the 360 (in terms of UI (aside from multitasking)).

Well they are working on it constantly, It should have been better from the start, but hey, I like progress

> 2533274871929668;9:
> > 2533274867157068;8:
> > The UI for the Xbox One is such utter crap though. What a downgrade from the 360 (in terms of UI (aside from multitasking)).
>
>
> Well they are working on it constantly, It should have been better from the start, but hey, I like progress

that’s true.

It’s a really cool feature, but mine is painfully slow, inviting people to parties and games can be a bit of struggle and forget about snap achievements. But I prefer to have it than not.

> 2533274867157068;10:
> > 2533274871929668;9:
> > > 2533274867157068;8:
> > > The UI for the Xbox One is such utter crap though. What a downgrade from the 360 (in terms of UI (aside from multitasking)).
> >
> >
> > Well they are working on it constantly, It should have been better from the start, but hey, I like progress
>
>
> that’s true.

A rough start, but they seem to be keeping up a steady stream of updates. I also remember RROD three days after purchase of my first (of four!) 360’s so I’m happy with the hardware so far. As for software, the 360 was near perfect at the “end”, but who remembers “blades” Shudder!

I honestly never used it.
I found the navigation slow, and not ergonoic with the controller, maybe i’m not used to it.
Also I have 2 screen and the computer on the other one so ^^.

Certainly does come in handy, especially for managing Party chat with friends, instead of having to bring the list up across the whole screen.

To me the navigation is okay at best, if it wasn’t for the Kinect it would be even more of a pain.

Multitasking is a neat feature, but I don’t use it enough. I use my computer’s second monitor.

> 2603643534586909;16:
> Multitasking is a neat feature, but I don’t use it enough. I use my computer’s second monitor.

eyyy

I haven’t been impressed with the Xbone’s multitasking capabilities. It’s so slow and unbearable. I don’t have a Kinect, so I have to double tap the Xbox button a lot, and it doesn’t always register correctly. I gave up on snapping a long time ago.