1 step further than sprint

In halo 5, we should renovate even more. Take sprint to the next level. And we are spartans after all, the best of the best, we logically should be able to do this.

We should be able to sprint in all directions, non stop, and with our guns drawn. So full capabilities with perma sprint in any direction.

Brilliant right?

Hope didn’t stay up too late thinking up unfunny sarcastic remarks.

what do you mean

I have thought about that a lot… But how much armor are they wearing and does it take in account of the current gravity levels? Also I rarely die while sprinting. It seems good as is.

unlimited speed boost?

I think that’s what he means… but considering that a spartan is carrying like 1000 pounds of armor to start with… I think it is impressive what they can do with it as far as mobility is. Also keep in mind we are Spartan 4’s not Spartan 2’s like the Chief

> unlimited speed boost?

Yea. I mean we are spartans, were capable. And this way i can run to my tank in btb faster.

Its better than boring old reach and halo 4, where you have to walk half the time and freaking stop sprinting just so you can shoot.

Its a FPS, we should be able to shoot at all times.

> I have thought about that a lot… But how much armor are they wearing and does it take in account of the current gravity levels? Also I rarely die while sprinting. It seems <mark>good as is</mark>.

No, its not. Infinite sprint would speed up gameplay, and being able to shoot would do it even more.

Its a win-win, if your able to deal with the change that is.

I think being able to carry all that armor and punch vehicles to death is enough…

Edit* I guess if your accuracy was low as possible while sprinting… but still that would be too easy. I have sprinted at enemies, jumped and still killed them…

> In halo 5, we should renovate even more. Take sprint to the next level. And we are spartans after all, the best of the best, we logically should be able to do this.
>
> We should be able to sprint in all directions, non stop, and with our guns drawn. So full capabilities with perma sprint in any direction.
>
> Brilliant right?

If we followed the canon and made Spartans as powerful as they really are, they would be backflipping around in slow-motion while dual-wielding rocket launchers all the time. Which would, needless to say, wreck game balance (although it would be incredibly fun to watch). No need to make the Spartans overpowered just to follow what the Spartans can do in canon.

Did anyone take in account we are Spartan IV’s and not Spartan II’s

ok then even if its not realistic itd still be better for gameplay

> In halo 5, we should renovate even more. Take sprint to the next level. And we are spartans after all, the best of the best, we logically should be able to do this.
>
> We should be able to sprint in all directions, non stop, and with our guns drawn. So full capabilities with perma sprint in any direction.
>
> Brilliant right?

What’s the point of “sprint” then? It’s just brilliant because it sounds exactly like Halo 1-3.

So, in other words, they should just up the base movement speed and get rid of sprint?

Oh god.

I can see it now:

Spartans running around dual-wielding rocket launchers while armor-locking while being covered by another Spartan dual wielding Incineration Cannons…

The horror!

Spartans can’t be as good as the say they are because if they were, I would be getting Kilimanjaro’s with my dual wielding assault rifles while running as fast as Flash.

We already have that, its called speed boost, and making it unlimited is basically just increasing everyone’s movement speed, which in the end, changes nothing. I could have increased my movement speed the way you say just as easily in halo 3, and it would probably still be a better game than whatever halo 5 is going to be.

> So, in other words, they should just up the base movement speed and get rid of sprint?

thats what it sounds like(even though you cant disable sprint, BOO!), although i’m confused as to weather this is a thread about gameplay tweaks or about canon.

> Brilliant right?

Your hidden meaning is not lost on me.

If you don’t like Sprint, come out and say it.

You’re being trolled…

Our jetpacks should also work for the whole 12 minutes of the match, I mean we are spartans so why is that our jetpacks only last 10 seconds. Oh and regenerators should also last for like 5 minutes JUST BECAUSE WE ARE SPARTANS.