1 shot on my X - wait what?

343 - now you have moved the “X” to the HUD what are people who play Slayer Pro / MLG going to do when they want to call out someone who is weak / 1 shot where they died?

I don’t really think you thought that one through properly did you?

One shot on my ahhhh never mind…

Its ok, 343 says its balanced. You need to calm down and adapt.

One shot near top middle. One shot near the mech. One shot on snipe 2. One shot on etc.

Call outs work for this.

What do you mean they have moved it to the HUD?

> Its ok, 343 says its balanced. You need to calm down and adapt.

I dont “need” to do anything.

I was asking a question

Not trying to sound like an idiot but I’m confused about what he means… Could someone tell me unless its something involving campaign? :S

> What do you mean they have moved it to the HUD?

There is a little Yellow “X” on the HUD when someone dies now, but it’s a 2d hid in a 3d space so it’s kinda pointless

> Not trying to sound like an idiot but I’m confused about what he means… Could someone tell me unless its something involving campaign? :S

In previous Halo games, when you died a big red X would appear on your teammates HUD (If they were looking in the direction where you died).

So, when you died in a close battle, you would tell your team “Red-bar/One shot/almost dead on my X”. So your teammate would then be able to kill said weakened player and avenge you.

chuckle they announced that little tidbit a couple of months ago…

I’m assuming they want you to learn “proper” callouts… shrug no biggie for the micless I suppose

Secondly - just because 343 say it’s balanced does not mean it’s gospel truth - are you a sheep?

> chuckle they announced that little tidbit a couple of months ago…
>
> I’m assuming they want you to learn “proper” callouts… shrug no biggie for the micless I suppose

I didn’t follow all of the announcements they made - still a stupid idea imo

> > Not trying to sound like an idiot but I’m confused about what he means… Could someone tell me unless its something involving campaign? :S
>
> In previous Halo games, when you died a big red X would appear on your teammates HUD (If they were looking in the direction where you died).
>
> So, when you died in a close battle, you would tell your team “Red-bar/One shot/almost dead on my X”. So your teammate would then be able to kill said weakened player and avenge you.

Ohhhh now I do feel stupid :P.

I thought he was talking about some random X appearing in your hud

Call outs like “one shot in yellow room” or whatever?

This is my favorite quote of the day. I’m going to assume this is sarcastic, because this is a great answer to every complaint. I’m extremely disappointed in this game. But it’s ok, 343 says it’s balanced, you need to calm down and adapt. , lmao. 343 Screwed the pooch I think. This is too casual for me.

> > Its ok, 343 says its balanced. You need to calm down and adapt.
>
> This is my favorite quote of the day. I’m going to assume this is sarcastic, because this is a great answer to every complaint. I’m extremely disappointed in this game. But it’s ok, 343 says it’s balanced, you need to calm down and adapt. , lmao. 343 Screwed the pooch I think. This is too casual for me.

+1

Wow. I wouldn’t be surprised if 343i just stopped listening to feedback now if a small red X above someone’s body is such a big deal. Oh and yes I play for fun (casual).

> > chuckle they announced that little tidbit a couple of months ago…
> >
> > I’m assuming they want you to learn “proper” callouts… shrug no biggie for the micless I suppose
>
> I didn’t follow all of the announcements they made - still a stupid idea imo

oh… i absolutely agree, just speculation on 343i’s thought process

> Wow. I wouldn’t be surprised if 343i just stopped listening to feedback now if a small red X above someone’s body is such a big deal. Oh and yes I play for fun (casual).

They don’t listen to feedback period - if they did then the game would be better and more competitive