1 ranked playlist, 24 social playlists......ok?

the topic says it all… enough said… pathetic. no way to argue this… oh and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOO BACKGROUND RANKING SYSTEM THAT IS HIDDEN. ilurkfacebook and I (fearic) played 3000 games of doubles and won 98% of them and still played guests and random warrant officers who couldnt tell there -Yoink- from their face… “hidden” rankings is just a publicity stunt.

343 dont care, they just want people to hate halo reach so they can move on to Halo 4 when it comes out!

You forgot that MLG is still social.

odd, i see that every playlist pays out Cr so they’re ranked …

am i missing something?

> the topic says it all… enough said… pathetic. no way to argue this… oh and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOO BACKGROUND RANKING SYSTEM THAT IS HIDDEN. ilurkfacebook and I (fearic) played 3000 games of doubles and won 98% of them and still played guests and random warrant officers who couldnt tell there -Yoink!- from their face… “hidden” rankings is just a publicity stunt.

Agreed, look at my game history if you got a moment: LOL CARRIED EVERY GAME

It’s not fun to not get skillful matches, it’s garbage.

> odd, i see that every playlist pays out Cr so they’re ranked …
>
> am i missing something?

Spoken like a ‘true’ casual… Credit pay-outs does not equal rank. It’s just there to make you feel good about yourself when you win the game. In reality its there so the bad players feel good while the skillful players look and say “who care’s about your rank” solely because rank in Reach DOES NOT equal skill.

Case and point: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=927236968&player=THE%20BU5

A team of inheritors does not mean the other team is screwed. It means that they play too much Reach and aren’t actually good at it…

> > odd, i see that every playlist pays out Cr so they’re ranked …
> >
> > am i missing something?
>
> Spoken like a ‘true’ casual… Credit pay-outs does not equal rank. It’s just there to make you feel good about yourself when you win the game. In reality its there so the bad players feel good while the skillful players look and say “who care’s about your rank” solely because rank in Reach DOES NOT equal skill.
>
> Case and point: http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/gamestats.aspx?gameid=927236968&player=THE%20BU5
>
> A team of inheritors does not mean the other team is screwed. It means that they play too much Reach and aren’t actually good at it…

you do understand that rank doesn’t have to be skill based right?
rank is just a progression system, it could be a skill progression system, time played or even succeeding at certain things.

> 343 dont care, they just want people to hate halo reach so they can move on to Halo 4 when it comes out!

Nobel Prize Winning Logic Here.

smh

Make sure when you’re eating dinner to not take that fork and jam it in your eye either. It might cause problems.

/statingtheobvious

> 343 dont care, they just want people to hate halo reach so they can move on to Halo 4 when it comes out!

343 want us to hate HALO REACH, they are conditioning us to buy HALO 4. It’s called brain washing and 343 are like a cult. They are starving our brains of pleasure and our souls are suffocating inside.

> > 343 dont care, they just want people to hate halo reach so they can move on to Halo 4 when it comes out!
>
> Nobel Prize Winning Logic Here.
>
> smh
>
>
> Make sure when you’re eating dinner to not take that fork and jam it in your eye either. It might cause problems.
>
>
> /statingtheobvious

Hm Idk why you talk about logic, when you sprint double beatdown and chase.

Tempest AR starts Community play date

That was totally logical!

> the topic says it all… enough said… pathetic. no way to argue this… oh and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOO BACKGROUND RANKING SYSTEM THAT IS HIDDEN. ilurkfacebook and I (fearic) played 3000 games of doubles and won 98% of them and still played guests and random warrant officers who couldnt tell there -Yoink!- from their face… “hidden” rankings is just a publicity stunt.

Halo has gone from being every playlist ranked to 1 ranked playlist… call of duty style and its a joke.

I agree. I also always play Doubles and used to win like 98% of the time, but then we realised that although it takes longer to find players, there is that SKILL option on the search settings.
We use it ALWAYS and get proper teams about 1/4 of the time (instead of 1/50 like before).

I guess its this what they meant by “hidden”.

> > 343 dont care, they just want people to hate halo reach so they can move on to Halo 4 when it comes out!
>
> 343 want us to hate HALO REACH, they are conditioning us to buy HALO 4. It’s called brain washing and 343 are like a cult. They are starving our brains of pleasure and our souls are suffocating inside.

Yeah that’s not it. If 343 did a bad job at maintaining Reach, then people would feel that they would do a bad job on maintaining Halo 4 (And making it lol). That would give less sales. About Arena… 343 has a lot on their plate right now: Making one of the most anticipated games ever with pressure from Microsoft, Invasion (yes they said it is on their plate), the TU war (not debate, war), what ever they hinted may be in the Beta next a few weeks ago, Living Dead, Race?. It may take some time (Me want FF now! lol), but they’ll get to it.