1 month without warzone in Brazil! 343 fix it!!!!!

1 month later and people can’t even play warzone matches!!! At the first week only team arena and breakout did work!! And now NOTHING WOOOORK!!! Please we need an update or something!!! this is so disrespectful with all Halo fans around the world… Personally im a fan since 2001 and i never been through this before… This is really disappointing… Really… We are starting to think that this is some kind of xenophobic treatment…
WE NEED A RESPONSE RIGHT NOW!!!

go play Titanfall. the 2014 title that finds any match in 20s here in Brazil…
so sad that the all powerfull king of the world Halo is dead. nobody bought the game, so it doesnt find the matchs. that the explanation from de people who created Halo 4, Halo 5 and the perfect Master Chief Collection.

good luck, Halo 6.

Ridiculous, they pretend we do not exist.

I’m starting to get angry these developers 343 .

my main problem and I bought this piece of -Yoink- in digital format in pre sale, or sell it I can.

> 2533274873481375;4:
> I’m starting to get angry these developers 343 .
>
> my main problem and I bought this piece of -Yoink- in digital format in pre sale, or sell it I can.

Wow, only now? I have given up on Halo like 2 weeks ago.

This was a waste of money. Let’s move on to better things.

Thank you for your report. We’re tracking this issue in another thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/warzone-dont-work-south-ameria-africa-australia/06223e76-9c6e-45fe-af01-fb00160803b0/posts