1 Month Free Gold

I purchased my Xbox one and Master chief collection in Nov 2014, but couldn’t plug it in till January since i was travelling. Will i still get the 1 month of free gold and ODST campaign on my account ?? I can provide the proof of purchase if required.

Sorry to hear that my friend, but you would’ve had at least earned an achievement or a history of the game being played on Nov or Before December 10th. Truly Sorry, you won’t receive any of those.

I posted an FAQ in the main MCC forums that should answer most questions, but as Mr Marveler said, you need to have actually played to be eligible.

Oh well, I really wanted to play ODST again on my xbox one. Thanks for the quick reply.

What about me? I got my gold code but recently I run out of gold and when I wanted to use BUM! my code is used !!! Please tell me that I can do :frowning:

> 2533274871987169;5:
> What about me? I got my gold code but recently I run out of gold and when I wanted to use BUM! my code is used !!! Please tell me that I can do :frowning:

If you post over on the xbox support forums, someone there will be able to help you out on that :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;6:
> > 2533274871987169;5:
> > Qué hay de mí? Tengo mi código de oro, pero recientemente se me acaba el oro y cuando quise usar BUM! se usa mi código !!! Por favor, dime que puedo hacer :frowning:
>
>
> Si publica más en los foros de soporte de Xbox, alguien no será capaz de ayudarle a salir de eso :slight_smile:

but if they told me that here in halo waypoint could fix my problem, well you tell me exactly where?

btw I am from Mexico: p

I posted a link in my last reply :wink:
Click here and it will take you to the correct forum