1 month deadline for updates get's us nowhere. 2?

As we know most of us in the Halo 5 Guardians fan base aren’t satisfied per update and mostly we’re blaming it on 343, but is that always the case every update so far? Yes 343i has made a couple of faults but what can 1 month give them time to do other than make a bunch of cosmetics such as skins, reqs, and even armor’s? Yes they can implement more >community< made maps into matchmaking but we don’t want those necessarily. We want premade actual maps that 343i makes without the use of Forge, specially BTB and maps that aren’t built of of the same design as ours cough Overgrowth. But how much time are we actually giving them?

Like I said 1 month deadline for updates isn’t going to give the game anytime to grow. And much of us content hungry players want it ASAP when in reality all you’re going to get is skins or a poorly made map for Arena or Warzone. Maybe 343i should get a deadline of 2 months or at least make it a 1 months update and release Part 1 of it during the first week of that month which would consist of Cosmetics maybe some armor or even a map or gametype. Then at the last week of the month they would release Part 2 which would contain the most needed Parts of the update such as Gametypes, Maps, Forge creations and maybe a monthly playlist Gametype that would remain till the half of next month.

If you think this is a good idea why not change it give me your thoughts.

> 2533274883271288;1:
> As we know most of us in the Halo 5 Guardians fan base aren’t satisfied per update and mostly we’re blaming it on 343, but is that always the case every update so far? Yes 343i has made a couple of faults but what can 1 month give them time to do other than make a bunch of cosmetics such as skins, reqs, and even armor’s? Yes they can implement more >community< made maps into matchmaking but we don’t want those necessarily. We want premade actual maps that 343i makes without the use of Forge, specially BTB and maps that aren’t built of of the same design as ours cough Overgrowth. But how much time are we actually giving them?
>
> Like I said 1 month deadline for updates isn’t going to give the game anytime to grow. And much of us content hungry players want it ASAP when in reality all you’re going to get is skins or a poorly made map for Arena or Warzone. Maybe 343i should get a deadline of 2 months or at least make it a 1 months update and release Part 1 of it during the first week of that month which would consist of Cosmetics maybe some armor or even a map or gametype. Then at the last week of the month they would release Part 2 which would contain the most needed Parts of the update such as Gametypes, Maps, Forge creations and maybe a monthly playlist Gametype that would remain till the half of next month.
>
> If you think this is a good idea why not change it give me your thoughts.

The Part system would give them a little extra space for Maps and needed gametypes.

That’s not how it works.

People are working on different things at different times. There are people working on gametypes already, its just a matter of them being ready and good for shipping.

Destiny updates work on the same idea. New content is made, ideas are discussed and implemented, stuff gets put on the backburner to focus on other things. Other stuff gets prioritised.

Maybe, for Infection, the game type is already ready, but they want to make it the lynchpin of an update; Infection-themed maps with new Forge assets, Infection themed Reqs etc etc. GTA and Destiny all seem to go on similar systems. People just work on stuff, with the devs prioritising and deprioritising, then releasing at thier own conveinence.