1 million Credits, in 5 days.

Legend to Mythic. You need exactly 1,050,000 Credits.

If you get 200,000 Credits a day (Using Custom Challenges with Oni base) for 5 days you will receive 1,000,000 legitimate credits.

Please note that you will hitting the cR Cap everyday if you do this. It takes me about an hour and 40 minutes (Or less) to get the full 200k.

5 days of 200k a day = 1,000,000 cR.
25 days of 200k a day = 5,000,000 cR
50 days of 200k a day = 10,000,000 cR.

If you never spend a cR from Private to Inheritor you’ll have about 20,000,000 cR.

And so, if 50 days of getting 200k a day equals a total of 10,000,000 cR. 100 days of 200k a day should equal you 20,000,000 cR.

I think if someone has the time, heart, and will power, they can get from Private to Inheritor in 100 days.

Tell me what you guys think of this.

Note, you can change from Campaign challenges, to Firefight, and Matchmaking if you’d like. Spice things up a bit

I guess i can make another Inheritor account >.<

If you’d like, try it out man. See exactly how many days it takes using this method. I’d do it myself, but I only have one account. And only want one.

What are we suppose to be discussing here?.. Earning 200k cRs everyday, for 5 days will get you a million cRs; that’s common sense.

If you just found out about Custom Challenges, well good job for solving how many days it takes to earn x amount of cRs :slight_smile:
no sarcasm

What custom challenges give you the best payout in the least time? I’ve never been one to make custom challenges, but if I knew which ones to do, I’d do it.

> What custom challenges give you the best payout in the least time? I’ve never been one to make custom challenges, but if I knew which ones to do, I’d do it.

Here is a method I posted here on the forums: Almost 16k cRs in less than 20 seconds

ive done it a few times, im still trying to figure out the best payout…

so far it seems that its 400 kills 400 medals in matchmaking set at 3 hours ( the least amount it allows) grifball for a total of 30000 credits between the 2 challenges,

so if done for 10 hours straight youll max out for the day…I still cant devote that much time for games a day ( work and wife) i get if im lucky 6-10 hours a week…

I dont get the luxury some others get to devote to getting to inheritor

> What custom challenges give you the best payout in the least time? I’ve never been one to make custom challenges, but if I knew which ones to do, I’d do it.

Each different game type has a different maximum amount of credits you can earn per challenge.
Campaign = 5,000cR maximum per challenge
Firefight = 10,000 maximum per challenge
Matchmaking = 30,000cR maximum per challenge
Custom = 2,000cR maximum per challenge

So for example, making a challenge for 375 headshots, in 3 hours, in matchmaking will earn you 30,000cR (easy if you’re good at SWAT).

Here’s a link to my Youtube channel.

I have 3 tuorial videos that show how to do some simple challenges for each game mode, that also get you the maximum amount of creits per challenge.

Don’t take this personally guys, but I think it’s pitiful how people are killing themselves for a “progression” rank of Inheritor while the same people hate 1-50 ranks… I mean seriously, how can people hate on 1-50 ranks?!

To each his own I suppose.

I’m sorry but I only play for fun, not to waste my time exploiting broken game mechanics.