#1 in the world for spartan rank

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This analysis was created on December 13th, 2015 using information from Halotracker.com, and may or many not be accurate in the future.

I spent some time on halotracker, and #1 for rank in the world LT WASP (rank 146) would have to play 8.36 hours every day of the week since launch. for simplicity, that number will be summed and rounded to 59 hours per week
adjust that for an average human lifestyle, and you get this:
this person works 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
this person gets 6 1/2 hours of sleep on weekdays, 8 hours on weekends
this person eats 2 meals a day (lunch and dinner, 15 minutes each)
this person takes 45 minutes to commute
EXTRA- time given for things like eating, showering, time spent awake in bed, etc.
monday - friday
11:30pm to 6am- sleep
6am to 7am- prep/commute time
7am to 3:30pm- work (includes 1/2 hour lunch break)
3:30pm to 4:15pm- commute
4:15pm to 5:30pm- EXTRA
5:30pm to 11:30pm- Halo 5 (6 hrs)
Weekday gameplay hours:
30 hours total- 6 hours per day
Saturday & Sunday
11:30pm to 7:30am- sleep
7:30am to 12pm- Halo 5 (4 hrs 30 min)
12pm to 12:15pm- lunch
12:15pm to 5:45pm: Halo 5 (5 hrs 30 min)
5:45pm to 6pm- dinner
6pm to 10:30pm- Halo 5 (4 hrs 30 min)
10:30pm to 11:30pm- EXTRA
Weekend gameplay hours:
29 hours total- 14.5 hours per day
That’s your life since October 27th
Was it worth it?

EDIT 12/13/15 6:14 EST: REQ boosts do not influence the analysis since I based it off of total time played for arena and warzone

This world is do damn awesome to spend that much time inside…

Wow, what does he do in his life?

Yo, you could be some hired stalker, you just mapped out his entire -yoink-ing schedule for two months

I know i play with him all the time lol

What about xp boosts?

Really interesting post and nice analytical breakdown.

You do however make a few to many assumptions

1. This person probably doesn’t work at least not in the traditional sense.

2. They could be on benefits or welfare or such and therefore have all day every day to play

3. They could be long term sick. And therefore have all day to play

4. They could work part time only 2 days per week and then have three days to play all day

I get what you are saying. It’s a lot of playtime however you break it down - but I think it’s probably fare to say this person doesn’t have a normal full time job

> 2533274881937413;4:
> Yo, you could be some hired stalker, you just mapped out his entire -yoink-ing schedule for two months

I already applied to the CIA,
JK just an extreme case of boredom while away from my xbox

> 2533274828997656;7:
> Really interesting post and nice analytical breakdown.
>
> You do however make a few to many assumptions
>
> 1. This person probably doesn’t work at least not in the traditional sense.
>
> 2. They could be on benefits or welfare or such and therefore have all day every day to play
>
> 3. They could be long term sick. And therefore have all day to play
>
> 4. They could work part time only 2 days per week and then have three days to play all day
>
> I get what you are saying. It’s a lot of playtime however you break it down - but I think it’s probably fare to say this person doesn’t have a normal full time job

that would be much less strenuous on the person for sure, but I adjusted the times to an average working human so that people can get a sense of how crazy this guy could be. I did think of that while creating though. good thought.

Something seems off on this person stats he/she have won 2430 games but only lost 52 of them then he/she have cheated somehow but if they are real then he/she have full party boosted and that shows how bad the Halo 5 skill matching system is.

> 2533274925856059;3:
> Wow, what does he do in his life?

play halo duh

> 2537966040027981;10:
> Something seems off on this person stats he/she have won 2430 games but only lost 52 of them then he/she have cheated somehow but if they are real then he/she have full party boosted and that shows how bad the Halo 5 skill matching system is.

I’ve played against him and his team in warzone before. they’re really good, and they quit before they lose. those loses probably came down to somebody stealing warden.

My lord, look at his kd and win percentage.

2.43 kd
98% wins

> 2533274905097737;13:
> My lord, look at his kd and win percentage.
>
> 2.43 kd
> 98% wins

His team is very very skilled in managing the boss spawns and keeping you occupied and pushed back away from the action all at the same time

he’s probably rocking them legendary boosts on a dailyy.

> 2533274820441404;15:
> he’s probably rocking them legendary boosts on a dailyy.

Trust me his team was shooting me with stuff I didn’t even know existed

> 2533274815998881;6:
> What about xp boosts?

they dont affect the analysis since it was based off of time played

> 2533274791978557;2:
> This world is do damn awesome to spend that much time inside…

people probably think he’s irish lmao

Really? Are we going to judge someone who plays a lot of video games on a video game forum? What other people do with their lives is their business, not a public forum’s.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

So in short…
The #1 guy cheats to maintain his stats and on top of that has no meaningful life either?