1 Hit Melee Kills in Breakout

Title says it all, even CoD players dislike 1 hit melee kills. I understand 1 hit spartan charge kills but the 1 hit melee kills are absurd.

Are you sure those aren’t assassinations? I know that spartan charge is one-hit but I don’t think melees are one-hit as well…

If you get hit from behind its a one hit kill. Its been that way since like forever. Also no shields just a health bar in breakout.

It’s one hit in breakout he said front on not normal mode and breakout is half shields

Breakout has reduced health.

Breakout has reduced shielding and hides the Shield Bar. If there weren’t shields, it’d be called SWAT and you wouldn’t see popping shields while you play.

The idea is that, YES, you will die quickly. However, you don’t die as quickly as SWAT… More about the range of Halo: CE’s combat speed, though you needed 2-3 melees there.

I think if someone manages to get that close in break out and not die they should get the melee kill.

> 2533274830513360;3:
> Also no shields just a health bar in breakout.

Players have shields in breakout, it isn’t swat. They just have weakers shields.

Breakout is supposed to be played differently than regular arena game types. With the diverse gameplay, you should be playing differently. Don’t let players get so close.

> 2533274882946587;9:
> Breakout is supposed to be played differently than regular arena game types. With the diverse gameplay, you should be playing differently. Don’t let players get so close.

Just because its different gameplay does not mean its good gameplay. Dying from a single bash shouldnt be allowed. I dont even like it in swat, but at least swat doesnt also have pocket nukes, err, i meant grenades. Campers love this gametype. Letting them get close has nothing to do with it.